To skip School

Sometimes in the Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jongdae arrives at School it was breakfast break. And Jongdae was very glad about it, because he had at least now a little time to relax before class begins. And maybe not only time to relax but thinking about what happend too. And in his opinion it's very important to think about what happend. Especially what happend since the day before yesterday. There a too much things Jongdae can't explain to himself and Sehun and Baekhyun don't do anything to explain it to Jongdae. Yes, Jongdae knows: Everybody had any Secrets, he himself too, but this is too much. When Jongdae understand it correctly, then Sehun had said Minseok is not able to remember anything what he's doing. But how? How can it be? And why did Sehun said, Minseok is killing Baekhyun if he knows about this pictures? Okay, Jongdae not really like it, when Baekhyun take this pictures but.. No one, absolutley no one, would kill any person because a few picture. It was a joke, right? After all, it's Minseok and Minseok is such a nice, friendly and calm person - he would never do such thing. Granted, Jongdae thought too, that Minseok never would be all of a sudden such clingy or apart from that Minseok asked him if he loved him but..

"Hey Jongdae!", interrupts a famliar voice Jongdae in his thoughts. "Why are you so serious today?"

Jongdae raised his look up. There, in front of him, stands Chanyeol. And beside Chanyeol a, like always, very grimly Kyungsoo. "Hi. What do you want?"

"You in a better mood",  Chanyeol smiles. "Did something bad happens to you? You're a way too serious"

Jongdae shakes his head. "It's not that I'm in a bad mood. There are just too many things that I don't understand..."

"What are you talking about?", Kyungsoo asked. "Ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter