Confession

Sometimes in the Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Argh! I think I gonna be crazy!", Minseok shout out. He really think he do, because Jongdae didn't come since he  left yesterday morning for school. And in Minseoks opinion is that too much time. Beside that, Jongdae promised to him that he comes every day after school. Maybe something happend? Possibly something bad? Just to think about it, makes Minseok very nervous. He tried to distract himseld with music or reading but it wasn't a succes. And so he's sitting here on his bed and in worry about Jongdae. On the other hand - Jongdaes apartment is directly besides Minseoks. So it would be okay if he go over there. Why didn't he remember this earlier? Sure he can. School is out since two hours. So Jongdae must be at home too. Yep, to visit Jongdae is a quiet good Idea. Minseok smiles. Now if he decided to visit Jongdae, he feels a lot better.

Five Minutes later, Minseok looked confused to the door to Jongdaes apartment Minseok had ringed three times but it seems that nobody is at home. But how can this be? What is happend? He can't find a reason to explain it to himself. And he worries again.  Just in the time, when Minseok wants to ring again he heard a surprised shout.

"Oh sorry, my dear. I don't wanted to scare you", in front of Minseok stands, holding two shopping bags in the hand, a woman around end of thirty years. She smiles brightly at Minseok. "Do you come to visit Jongdae?"

Minseok noddet. "Yes, is he not at home?"

"He said he would visit a few friends after school. But I think he comes in the next ten or fifteen Minutes. Do you want to come in with me?", she invites Minseok.

"Thanks", Minseok said and trys a smile to the woman. Most probaly the mother of Jongdae. But wait. About what friends is she talking? Jongdae never said that he had other friends beside Minseok. And he never had noticed it. Can so much change in only two days? Is that possible? He don't know. But hopes it's not.

"Do you want coffee or tea?", interrupts Jongdaes mother Minseok in his thoughts, after he followed her in the kitchen.

"Coffee would be fine, thank you", now it is a real smile.

"No problem", replies Jongdaes mother. "Ah. Are you our new neighbor?"

"Not that new I think. I live here since two months", answers Minseok. "But yes it's me in the next apartment."

"Okay", Jongdaes mother handet the cup of coffee to Minseok. "I was a little confused because the name on the bell is Family Kim."

"Right...", Minseok remembers and takes a sipp coffee. "The Name of the family which lived before me in the apartment was Kim as well, so I didn't change it", he explains her.

"Oh, and what is about your Parents?"

Minseok grimaced. He don't like it to talk about his family. No matter who is asking him about this. "It's complicated. All about my famil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter