noisy People

Sometimes in the Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next Morning was the weirdest ever in his whole life. The first what Jongdae still recognized was that he isn't in his own bed. And the second is, he is completely and beside him is Minseok, who is too. Jongdae frowns. Then he remembers. And his memory hits him like a thunderbolt. He slept with Minseok. And he enjoyed it a lot and...

"Good Morning, Dae...",  said Minseok, who is now up too, to Jongdae. But still very sleepy.

Good Morning? Jongdae isn't sure if this is the right to say now. "We slept together", he mutters uncomfortable.

Minseok smiles and noddet. "Yes, I think we did."

"Oh my god...", Jongdae whines. "I can't believe it! I'm so sorry! I mean we're best friends and... !"

"Yep, definitely", Minseok laughs. "But I don't know why you're sorry. I mean it was amazing - so please calm down. You really don't need to freaking out."

"What do you say?", Jongdae asks.

"I said: You really don't need to freaking out", Minseok repeats.

"Not this. That before", Jongdae clears his voice. "You said it was.... amazing?"

"Yes, of course!", Minseok paused. "Wait, a second. You don't think so? But I thought..."

"What? No! I mean... Ah damn", Jongdae cursed, then he takes a deep breath. "Be calm, Minnie okay? It's just..."

"But you said you love me!", Minseok shouted at Jongdae. 

"Minnie!", Jongdae embraces him tightly. "Of course I love you. It's just - it was my first time and I never thought that you could find it amazing... I mean, I found a grogerous but..."

"Grogerous?", Minseok repeated and looks with wide eyes to him. "Seriously?"

"Of course. You was so gentle and carefully to me and...", Jongdae interrupts himself and kissed Minseok on his forehead. "I'm just a little bit embarrassed."

"You don't need to, Dae", Minseok smiled. 

Jongdae smiles back. "What I really need is a shower and then a breakfast", he explains.

"Oh shower is a great idea", Minseok agreed. "I go with you!"

 

Jongdae don't know how it happened but somehow taking a shower get completely out of control.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter