Decisions

Sometimes in the Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"For the last time Byun Baekhyun", Jongdae said annoyed. "I never go to wear this!", he pointed with his fingers at the clothes, wich are hanging on a chair. "And no, i definitely doesen't use any eyeliners!"

"I think I have to remember you that we're going in a club - not to a church", Baekhyun replied. "Furthermore, Minseok Hyung will be y too. Very y, I can promise you. So you just need try to be  more y than him."

"I don't think that this is possible", Jongdae rolled with his eyes.

"Not the point, Jongdae", Baekhyun said. "Or do you don't want to get any y time with Hyung tonight? You just need to say it, you know." He smiled. "But then you missed something - it's the Exodus Club about what we're talking. One of the most famous clubs here in Seoul. And if you're here we absolutley need to show you this club." He crossed his arms before his chest. "And now just wear this stupid Jeans!"

Jongdae grumbled something about "going crazy" but then he does how Baekhyun wanted him to be.  If Jongdae had learned anything about him, then that's not wise to complain about his ideas. Baekhyun is as long as he needs annoying and even if Jongdae can be very stubborn - A annoyed Baekhyun is a different level. And after all, Jongdae can't say that he not wanted to be in a club with Minseok. He really wanted it so bad.

"Okay, then", Jongdae sighed. "But don't exaggerate it."

"Me? Exaggerate? As if I would do such a thing!", Baekhyun smiled. "And now please let me see you in this jeans!"

 

****

"Sehun, I really think that this a bad Idea!", Minseok looked at his best friend.

"Why? I can't see what it will bring us this evening and night more then fun, drinks, y time for you with Jongdae and a lot more fun", Sehun smiled at his best friend.

"But ...", Minseok sighed. "See, it's not that I don't like to be in a club with my boyfriend and mate but do you think we will be okay? After all it's the Exodus  and it's the most famous place in Seoul and..."

"That's why we're going, Hyung", Sehun pointed out. "Exactly that."

"Oh..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter