Phone Call

Sometimes in the Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Did we need to buy some more or are ready to go back?", Baekhyun wants to know. In his hands holding two bags of vegetables. And he didn't know what to do with all that. Especially since there two another bags.

"We're six persons", Kyungsoo, who noticed Baekhyun's irritated look, explained. "Obviously we need to buy some more as if it's only for two or three persons. And after all Hyungs fridge is not really the fullest."

"Exactly. And I think it will be delicious when Kyungsoo is done with cooking", Chanyeol said smiling. 

"As long as there isn't any cucumber, I'm sure it will be", Baekhyun noddet. "What I'm saying is I don't need to go to the gym because of these bags."

Sehun grimaced. "You're never going to the gym."

"Thanks Sehun. I love you too", Baekhyun smiles.

"Yes, we know about this", Kyungsoo said. "And now come with me. I need to buy some meat but then we can go back. I think Minseok and Jongdae finished their talk too."

"Their talk", Chanyeol laughs. "I'm sure their talk was... special."

"As long as Minseok Hyung got distracted and don't think anymore about Luhan it's alright. I really can't handle it if he's mad. Because then he's ing scary", Baekhyun explained. 

"Baekhyun", interfers Sehun. "You never meets Xiumin while he's seriously  angry. Believe me, if it would've been you're never would talk about this so casually."

 "Casually?", Baekhyun repeated. "I said, I was scared.Enormously."

"Yes. But when you were together with him if he's seriously mad you would think, that he will kill you", Sehun said. 

"Did you meet him when he was in such a mood?", Kyungsoo wants to know. 

Sehun nodded. "Yes. Two times."

"What?!", Baekhyun stared in disbelief at him. "When?"

"That's not important", Sehun sighed. "It wasn't nice but I survived and Hyung apologized to me so you don't need to freak out..."

"Are you crazy? It's not important that he apologized to you!", Baekhyun is nearly screeming. "He need to apologize to me too. If he had kill you I would kill him too."

"You'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter