Kris

Sometimes in the Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kim, we need to talk"

Minseok is not so much in surprise when Kris is in the next day, while school break, talking to him. On the contrary. He's more in surprise that Kris had wait until now. But maybe miracles happen sometimes. And a miracle is somewhat what Minseok needs too. Especially since he talks yesterday with Jongdae. He didn't explained Jongdae what exactly happen to him and Jongdae didn't ask again. But Minseok knew that his friend is really courios and in worry. And Minseok himself is in worry as well. 

"Kim, we need to talk", Kris said again. "Alone and now."

"Can't you see it? He don't want talk to you!", Jongdae explained.

"I  don't care if he won't or want talk to me", Kris growls. "He must!"

Before the situation get out of control, Minseok smiled at his friend. "I'm sure that it not take too long, Jongdae"

"I hope so", Jongdae said grimly. "But take care of you, okay? And when you need me, I'm right here."

"I know you are, Dae. And I would be back in ten minutes, so that we together can go to class. So don't worry", Minseok promised. "Did you hear it Kris? Ten minutes!", he added.

"Yeah. I did", Kris nodded. "And now come with me!"

 

Minseok should had have known about it. He should have known, that Kris is not talking about alone to him. His alone only meant "without Jongdae". All.alone talking to Minseok would be too risky to Kris. Even though he was said to be a gangster. Kris was intelligent enough to know, that this didn't mean anything to Minseok. So why he was so in surprise to see D.O and Suho with Kris?

"I thought we're going to talk alone?", Minseok said sarcastically.

"Don't be a jerk, Xiumin. Or are you thinking that I'm crazy?"

"Don't call me that! I'm not Xiumin, I'm Minseok!"

"No. You're definitely not. Especially in the last three days", this is Suho. 

"So what do you want? Talk about the last days?", Minseok asks. "I don't think, that this is your business. If there not any other, then I'm going back to Jongdae."

"No. You DON'T", D.O glares at him. "And you have Jongdae to leave alone."

"Ah, I understand. That's the point here. You don't like, that I becom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter