Luhan

Sometimes in the Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Congratulations, Minseok!", Luhan smiles brightly over his whole face. "You've got the contract with the new sponsors! I'm so proud of you! We need to celebrate this!"

"I don't see a reason why you have to be, it's a deal and contract like always", Minseok mutters after he enters the room. "And by the way - how you know about it?  Press conference is tomorrow."

"You see, there are ways where I get my informations..."

"Sehun?", Minseok asks. It's the only thing, how he can explain it. After all, Sehun is a very good friend of Luhan too. But it's not a miracle. Especially because Luhan had a very smiliar charakter like Sehun. He's with strangers very shy but with friends he can talk like a water fall. And after all Luhan is very nice. It's very easy to be friends with him. Okay, admittley Minseok don't like talk as much as Luhan or Sehun, even if they are his friends. Minseok himself prefers to talk only if it is necessary. In his opinion it is enaugh when it said what need to be said. Because talking to much can causes a lot of problems. And Minseok dislike problems.

"You got me", Luhan answers. "I meet him for lunch today", he explains.

"Ah, I understand. That's was why I couldn't find him", Minseok frowns. "Because you two were together. "

"Are you jealous?", Luhan laughs.

"Definitely not", Minseok replies. "I just had a few questions about our meeting tonight."

"Our meeting tonight? Means that you join us?", Luhan want to know.

"I do. It's not that I had a choice to decline it. You know that I'm a alpha", Minseok remembered him. Actually, he don't need do remember Luhan because Luhan is a wolf too.

When Minseok meet him for the first time, he thaught Luhan was a alpha too. But he isn't. Luhans rank is beta. He is a owner of a very famous bar named "Exodus" and the guests there are mostly wolves, especially the VIP guests,  but there are a few humans too. With the difference that the human guests don't know about the wolves. Beside that Luhan isn't korean but chinese. A couple years ago he arrived in Seoul. Why Luhan is moved Minseok don't know. And he didn't ask him about it. Because there more important things. Like tonight. 

"Actually I think about to skip the meeting", Luhan begins "but if you go, then I go too. I think, it can be very interesting."

"Interesting? In my opinion it's more boring than interesting", Minseok rolls with his eyes. "Do you know about the topics?"

"No. Of course not. How I could know?", Luhan grinned. 

Minseok is sure, that Luhan knows definitely something. Maybe it is because Luhans work in "Exodus" but he's knowing about all what happens in Seoul. So much that it is nearly creepy. Maybe it's the alcohol what made the people talk or any other thing. And if Minseok must go to the meeting tonight he want at least know what are the topics. So that he can prepare himself. Beside that Minseok didn't like any surprises. He likes it more, when he has control about all what happend.

 

Two hours later if Minseok drive with Luhan to the city park, he still didn't know what are the topics of the meeting. And it annoys him a lot. But if Minseok discovers Sehun, his mood lightens a bit up. He knows, if it goes to the worst case he c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter