Brother&Sister

Sometimes in the Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Minseok!", his sister smiled over her face. Nothing rembered to all what she said before. "Why are you so surprised that I'm here? I texted you", Seoyoung crossed her arms. "Or do you still ignore me after what happend?"

Minseok snorted. "I let you in, right?", he asked. "But why are you here?"

"Isn't that obvious?", Seoyoung wanted to know. A few moments she sniffed the air, like the wolf she was. "Are Baekyhun and Sehun here? And what is the third person? Is it your mate?"

"How ...", Minseok beginned but Seoyoung interupted him immadiatley.

"You remember your secretary Mrs. Park? She called our parents", Seoyoung explained. "But lucky for you, it was me and not mom or dad who received the call. Otherwise ...", she shook her head. "What ever. You know what I mean. And I want to meet your mate. Mrs. Park said that he's human. But that was a joke, right? You might be a bit ... let's say rebellious - but you would never..."

"Seoyoung", Minseok sighed. "Mrs. Park told you the truth. He's human." He took her by her wrist and pushed her to the livingroom. Then he looked at Jongdae who seemd to be a little unsure what to say. "This is my mate, Jongdae", he introduced. "Dae, Love. This is my sister, Seoyoung. Like I said before, please just ignore her bad manners. She doesn't know it better, right little sister."

"You little ", Seoyoung hissed at Minseok. "You must be stupid. Mom and Dad will kill you. Especially Dad. Not to speak about the elder. He will ..."

"Sweet little sister", Minseok growled at put an arm around Jongdaes waist."That doesn't matters to me. And if you want to tell them ..."

"Do you think I'm stupid?", Seoyoung asked him. "But hey, at least he's a cute little human." She winked at him. "Well, maybe you can tarn him as a cat. Not that would be better than as it is."

Minseok's next growl was a bit louder than before.

Seoyoung looked anything

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter