Talk about Love

Sometimes in the Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay Hunnie", Baekhyun said. "Just for the case, that I misunderstood you but", he takes a deep breath. "You want what?"

"Don't be a Dramaqueen Baek! It's just a normal talk, so please", Sehun sighs. He really loved Baekhyun but sometimes his boyfriend is a little too dramatic. 

"A normal talk? Are you crazy?", Baekhyun calls out in disbelief. "To talk about Love is never a normal Talk! Never ever! Did you learn nothing, while watching dramas with me? Or going on dates with me?"

"Hyung, please lower your dramatic level", Sehun rolls with his eyes. "Its to high!"

"My dramatic level is to high?", Baekhyun shake his hand. "Okay, fine. What do you want to say to Jongdae? Hi, Jongdae. how are you? I wanna talk to you about Minseok - do you love him? Ah, and by the way: He is a wolf -  a alpha too. But Love is forgiving everything, so it's alright to you, I think?", Baekhyun snorted. "That's the best Idea I ever heard in my whole life", he addet sarcastically.

"I'm not talking to Jongdae like this!", Sehun can't help to shout out. Sometimes he wonders a lot about what Baekhyun is thinking. Okay, actually wrong is Baekhyun not really but...

"Can you please a little more silent?", asked all of a sudden Minseok. "I want to sleep", he explains. Then he smiles. "Ohhh... Are you talking about Jongdae? Is he back from school? Comes he to visit me... I mean us?", he takes a look around in the livingroom. "Where is he?"

Sehun gives Baekhyun a angry look.

But his boyfriend only shrugged his shoulders."What? It's not are my fault at all!", Baekhyun defended himself. "You are one, who shouted this much. Do you remember?"

"Gosh. The next time I lock the door of Minseoks room...", Sehun mutters.

"Your funny, as if it would stop him", Baekhyun grimaces. Then he smiles to Minseok. "Sorry to disturb you, Hyung. We're a bit more silent now, Hyung. So go to sleep."

"No", Minseok shakes his head. "I wanna talk about Jongdae too", he inspects Baekhyun an Sehun.  "So... What were you talking about him?"

 

Sehun, and to his surprise Baekhyun, paused for a Moment. What can he tell Minseok. That they were ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter