Cats&Wolves&Boyfriends

Sometimes in the Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minseok seriously thought, that he had never sawn Tan looking so full of judgement, like she is now looking at him. At least if the last when he was a wolf doesn't count. But even if it does, Tan looked accusingly at him. And Minseok doesen't like it. Maybe it's a good idea to spoil her with a bit fish. For the best with thuna, the must be in the cupboard some, if he remebered correctly.

"Okay, little Princess", Minseok beginned after he sighed shortly. "Listen, I'm sorry. I truely I am, I promise, no I swear! I never planed to annoy you.  So please forgive me, alright?" He opened the cupboard.  Yep, there is a little can tuna. "I will never do it again."

"You will never do what again?", Jongdae asked,  who entered now the kitchen too.

"Never make Tan uncomfortable again", Minseok answered. "She's a bit jealous, you know?"

"Jealous?", Jongdae frowned. "What are you talking about? She's a cat. How can she be jealous? And beside that why should she..."

Minseok shakes his head. "You don't understand it, Dae. You can't. Because you're only human and ..."

Minseok interupted himself and bit his lips, if he noticed what he was saying. Both, Jongdae and he, knew it's only the truth and  it's not a secret. And of course it's not a reproach. But it's true too, that Jongdae never will be able to feel all the scents and feelings, wich surrounded Tan. Or any other person.  Minseok sighed again. Why must all of this be so complicated? Why can't it be easy? Why can't I be normal? And why of all things, that happend can't I...

His thoughts became interrupted again, now of a meow. Maybe it's a good Idea to fastly feed her with the fish. Minseok really don't want to test her patience too much.

 

"Do you seriously not want to kiss me today?", Minseok wanted to know from Jongdae after Tan is finally feeded and happy again. He raised up a eyebrow at his boyfriend and mate. "Are you sure?"

Jongdae whined. "Minnie.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter