Kwon Jiyong

Sometimes in the Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minseok can't explain how much panicky he felt, if he saw Luhan there beside his mate. And not only Luhan but two men he doesn't know. And the two men dosen't look that friendly.  But at least they are the last problem, he had, if he is right. But Luhan... Luhan might be a beta and Minseok a alpha but Jongdae is still a human and so this is very bad. Minseok fastend his steps.

"Taeyang! T.O.P! What have I told you?", Minseok heard a voice beside him, GD's voice. And Minseok can feel how upset GD is. Even if he didn't understand why.

But that's not his problem, Minseok thought. His Problem is Luhan. Everything else is not important.

 

"Oh, the cavalry arrived", Luhan said sarcastically, when Minseok, Sehun and GD are there. "That's too bad."

"Minseok!", Baekhyun called out loud. "Finally!"

"Byun Baekhyun, later we have to talk later", Minseok growld upset at him and put a arm around Jongdae's waist. "You better prepare yourself for it."

"You too", GD said to the two still unknown  guys. "What do you think what I was meaning with >take care of Minseok's little human< ?"

"Nice talk and all - but what are you doing here?", Sehun interfered asking Luhan.

"Excuse me? This is my work place. My own club, to be exact", the ladder answered. "Don't say you forgot it. Or you Minseok."

. Is the first what comes to Minseok's Mind. He knew, there was something important, but that it was this...

"Not important anymore. Since we're leaving now", Sehun said to Luhan.

"Yes, please", Jongdae replied. "Minseok? I'm sorry. So sorry."

"What? Why?", Minseok is seriously confused. "You don't have to be! It's not your fault. And Sehun is right. We definetely have to leave."

"Oh, leave? But I would love it if you stay and play with me. Espacially since I want to know this little tiny human of Minseok", Luhan complains.

Minseok growld again. But now louder and a lot more scarier, even with sparkling furious eyes. And even the air feels tensed. "Don't you dare to look at him. Or think about him. If you do it once more - It will be not your shoulder I bite!" It's not only a threat -  more like a promise. Everyone knew that Minseok is meaning the words like he said them.  There is no doubt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter