Date Rules

Sometimes in the Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N I don't exactly know how this happend - But I think I like it. And hey to be  spontaneous is not bad, right? ;)

 

"Minnie", Jongdae said when he awakes for the second time in this Morning and again in his boyfriend's arms. "Do you know? We never had a Date."

Minseok blinked a few times, still too tired. Jongdae is right, he realised after a few minutes. Okay, they went last night in a club but it was together with Baekhyun and Sehun. Not to mention that everything escalated quickly. But... "I would love it a lot to have a Date with you."

Jongdae nodded.  "Me too", he answered without any hesitation. "Only you and me." 

"Candle light Dinner, Romantic  Music ...", Minseok enthused and kissed him. "Shall we?"

"Do you ask me seriously if I want to go with you on a Date while you're lying beside me?", Jongdae asked him. "Not to talk about what happened yesterday night."

Minseok rolled with his eyes. "Shall we?", he wants to know again. "Do you want to go on a Date with me?" He didn't know why but suddenly he was very nervous. It was not the first time he had asked someone for a Date.  But the first time when he asked Jongdae. His boyfriend. His true Mate. And he was very sure that he knew the answer to his question.  But what's if Jongdae decided not to...

"Kim Minseok", Jongdae said in exactly this Moment with a voice, which brings goosebumps to  Minseok.  "Besides that you should learn how to ask for Dates..."

"Sorry", Minseok grimaced. 

"You should know, that I really would love it a lot to go out for a Date with you", now it's Jongdae who kissed Minseok tenderly on his lips. 

"Seriously?", Minseok looked at his boyfriend. "You're not kidding me? I mean if you are ....Umph!" , he wants  to say more but can't.

Jongdae pressed his lips again on his. 

Minseok grinned in the kiss. "I think I like your way to answer  me a lot", he decided then.  "No scratch that. I really love it. I love you", his grin becomes bigger when he noticed Jongdae's hands on his .

"What a coincidence.  I think I love you too", Jongdae grinned widely over his whole face. Then he looked at Minseok "and I would like it a lot to show you, but I hope you forgive me that I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter