Boyfriend

Sometimes in the Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung!", Sehun snapped with his fingers in front of Minseoks face. "Attention please! Jongdae asked you something."

"Oh, sorry", Minseok said, who is now back in reality. "You did? What do you want to know?"

Jongdae nodded. "Yes. I was asking you why are you crying."

"Crying? I'm not...", Minseok interrupts himself. "Oh, indeed. Sorry."

"Why are you sorry? You don't need to apologise for crying!", Jongdae can't believe what Minseok had said. "If you want or need to cry, then cry. And if you don't want to explain or talk about it to me, then it's okay for me too. After all I'm worried but I don't want you force to anything."

Minseok leans to Jongdaes chest. "Then please hold me tight, Dae. Just stay with me and promise me, that you will be forever with me", his voice is only a whisper.

Jongdae smiles, embraces him and gently   through Minseoks hair. "Of course I will", he replies softly.

Minseok smiles now as well."You know that I love you, right Dae? So...", he cleared his throat. "If you want to be with me, you want to be my boyfriend?"

Jongdae doesn't answers with words but with a  tender kiss.

Minseok doesn't hesitated to reply the kiss. "You don't know how much happy I'm right now", he whispers against Jongdaes lips.

 

"Ah... I swear the love story between you is so much better than Romeo and Juliet", said Chanyeol all of a sudden. "I'm your greatest fan!"

"Of course ours is better, because it's one with a happy ending", Minseok smiled at his boyfriend and kissed him again. "But thanks for your support, Chanyeol", he added then. 

"It's not I want you to be upset but: What are we doing with Luhan now?", Sehun asks Minseok.

Minseoks face darkend like a thunderstorm sky. "I don't wanna talk about this person. "Neither today nor at any other time in this or my next life", his voice is only a growl.

"But Hyung...", Sehun begins.

"I said: I DON'T wanna talk about this person! I don't wanna say it again, Sehun!",  Minseok interrupts him angry.

"Okay, I think we need to change the topic", Kyungsoo suggests. He clears his throa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter