Marks

Sometimes in the Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If Jongdae awakes, it's in the middle of the night and the first what he realised is that Minseok wrapped his arms around Jongdae's waist, cuddling to Jongdae. Jongdae smiled. When Minseok is sleeping, he's very cute. A lot more cute than usual. And this is nearly impossible. Jongdae is really proud that he can name Minseok his boyfriend. Tenderly Jongdae kissed Minseok's cheeks. 

"I love you so much", he whispered and can feel Minseok is cuddling nearer to him.

"Love you too, my sweet Dae", Minseok replied sleepy. "Now come back to sleep, Love"

"Hmm...", Jongdae kissed Minseok again. Now on his boyfriend's lips. "Just one kiss more."

Now Minseok smiled too. "Of course, my Love", he said and replied Jongdae's kiss without any hesitation. "But Dae, can I ask you something?"

Jongdae nodded. "You can ask me anything", he said.

Minseok suddenly sits up in his bed. "Did I hurt you much? I think I did.  You screamed so much. I really don't want hurt you. But I...", he looked at the mark in the back on Jongdae's neck. "Oh my god... It's so horrible. I'm so sorry, Dae", Minseoks voice is more an more high pitched in panic.

Jongdae sighed. He wondered why Minseok wasn't asking him earlier. Maybe his boyfriend is was too tired. But his answer is still the same. "It was more surprising and maybe a bit frightening but I didn't feel pain. Okay, maybe a bit. But not as much as you think I did"

"Are you serious?", Minseok asked in disbelief. "You don't need to lie to me, Love."

"I don't lie", Jongdae kissed Minseok again. "I think you can say that it was .", Jongdae looked very embarrassed to the floor. "Oh my god, it's creepy, right?"

"Just a very little bit", now it's Minseok, who kissed Jongdae. "Now come back to sleep."

 

If Jongdae awakes again it's morning. A very nice morning. Minseok is still beside him in his bed, fingers entangled  with Jongdae's, smiling at Jongdae in the most beautiful and cute way ever. Jongdae thinks, that he would love it to see his boyfriend like that  every day while waking up.

"Good Morning, Love", Minseok said. "I'm sorry, did I wake you?"

Jongdae shakes, still sleepy, his head. "No. You didn't", he said. "Since when are you up?"

"Two hours. Then I enjoy watching you", Minseok winks at Jongdae.

Jongdae laughs. "That sounds so creepy!"

"It's the truth", Minseok confessed. "And now that you're up from sleep, I would enjoy showering with you. And after this a good coffee and toast for breakfast".

Jongdae nodded. "I think I like your ideas for today", he smiled brightly over his whole face. "And then you can enjoy me again..."

Now it's Minseok who laughed. "Then come with me to the bathroom, my sweet and lovely Dae."

 

As soon as they enter the bathroom it gets out of control. Jongdae never thaught that it might happend so fast. That it might ends like this, yes. But who is he, to complain about it? After all he enjoys kissing Minseok so much and of course be kissed by him. The hot water what runs over his and Minseok's body notices Jongdae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter