Fate&Mate

Sometimes in the Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sometimes Minseok got the feeling, that his life planned a very bad fate to him. That or his life is a joke. A really bad joke. Maybe it's both. That can be too. He can't explain it differently. Okay, there are some good things too. But now and here are mostly things, who brings or can bring him in a lot of trouble. And Minseok really don't like trouble. But the trouble seems to be for him like a stalker, who followed him with every step. Beside that, Minseok is come to this village, this little city for a life in silence. And if it only a few months. But like he said: His life is sometimes like a bad joke. So why is Minseok every single time in surprise if something happens in this way? 

Before Minseok comes to this place here he lived a couple of years in the city. And he loved his life there. He had a lot of friends and was successful in his job, as one of the youngest CEOs. There were nothing to worry for him. Until that day happend. 

 

It was actually a quiete good day. This important meeting with the new sponsors was more than successful. All of them signed the contract. Okay, Minseok thinked they would. Still, he was more than happy if they did it. If he goes tomorrow to release it to the press conference, all the journalists will be cheering to Minseok. And they would praising Kim International Music Company, shortly K.I.M Company, again. Like always. Admittley, he is not that long the president and CEO of K.I.M Company and still young. Only nineteen Years. And it was similar to a scandal when he became the next CEO. But he convinced the others very fast, so...

"Hey Minseok!", the door to his office, swings wide open and in the Room comes his best friend, and Vice CEO of K.I.M Company, Oh Sehun.

"Did you ever heard the word knocking?", Minseok asks grimly.

"Whatever. I have news to you! Important news!", Sehun proclaims enthusiastically.

"Ah... You has heard the word knocking?", Minseok sarcastically want to know.

"You're funny Hyung", Sehun laughs. "But it isn't.", he clears his throat."We had a meeting tonight. You, I and the others. You know what I mean, Xiumin?"

Xiumin. Minseok really hatet this name. Or maybe not exactly this name but all the trouble, who is involved with it. So Minseok tries to forget Xiumin. But however, he comes back to Mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter