Worries

Sometimes in the Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sir."

The Secretary looked like she saw a ghost if they entered the hall. 

"Good Morning, Mrs. Park", Minseok greeted her friendly. "How are you today?"

"Thanks Sir. I don't know what... Oh! I think I'm  fine?", Mrs Park stutters. "Good Morning to you too Mr. Oh and Mr. Byun", she added to Sehun and Baekhyun. Then she looked suspiciously  at Jongdae, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol.

"Excuse me", Minseok said smiling. "This are my friends Do Kyungsoo and Park Chanyeol", he introduced them. Then he intertwined his fingers with Jongdae's. "And this is my precious mate Kim Jongdae", he kissed him tenderly on his lips. 

Mrs. Park's smile looked like it's freezed.

Minseok is sure that in less than five minutes the whole company knows that he arrived here. Especially that he's back with a mate and boyfriend. Boyfriend might be the word for the human employees. 

"Minseok? I think it's a good idea to go now to your office", Sehun suggested. 

"Yes, that's right", Minseok agreed. "I have said what I want to say. We don't want to disturb you any longer", he smirked if he looked again to Mrs. Park. Maybe it's not five minutes but three. 

                                                                                                                ***

"Did you saw her face?", Baekhyun asked Minseok a few Moments later if they're in the next floor. "I think she thought that you must be joking - well... Until you kissed Jongdae in front of her", he laughed. "It was so funny!"

"It was definitely funny", Jongdae agreed. "I didn't expect that you to be such a tease Min."

"Oh, you would be surprised", Minseok smirked at his boyfriend. "Please look forward to it?"

"Can't wait for", Jongdae grinned widely. 

"Please change the subject", Kyungsoo interfered. "I don't want to know anything about your...", he cleared his throat "personal activities."

"Why? Now  it's getting interesting!", Chanyeol winked at Jongdae. "You can tell me about it at any time and anything", he promised him. "Sometimes it's good to have a friend who is listening and..."

"Park Chanyeol! I swear for the love of god, if you say only one word more - I go to kill you", Kyungsoo growld at him.

"Ha! As if you would to such a thing, my lovely mate", Chanyeol winked at Kyungsoo.

"And while we're going to talk about it now: You can say anything to me either", Baekhyun added. 

"Thank you, I guess? ", Jongdae isn't sure what he should think about the offer of Baekhyun and Chanyeol. "But I think it's gonna be fine. Right Minseok?"

The latter nodded in agreement. "More than fine, Dae. You're doing great."

"Still to much information, Hyung", Kyungsoo hissed. And for a few seconds he seems to be more a cat than a wolf. "Even if I like to see you happy."

"Thank you, Kyungsoo", Minseok said. "That's very nice of you." Then they come to stay in front of a door. "This is my office."

                                                                                                          ****

After Jongdae entered Minseok's office he is amazed. Minseok's office is very huge and light coloured. In the middle of room is a writing desk with a nameplate  "CEO Kim Minseok" . Only now Jongdae realized, that his boyfriend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter