Butterflies

Sometimes in the Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first thing what is different to any other time is - it isn't night. The sun is shining very brightly and Jongdae can feel the warm light on his face. It's a really good feeling. But if Jongdae takes a look around he can see, that he's still in the forest. Some things never change. But because the sun is shining Jongdae hadn't nothing to feel afraid of. On the contrary - he's enjoying his time here so much. You can say, he's full of excitement. Especially since he had found the butterflies. Jongdae really loves butterflies. Butterflies are cute and beautiful with all their different exotic colours. The whole place is like a place in a fairy tale. One of the "and they happily lived ever after" fairy tales. 

Jongdae smiles, sit down on the ground and is closing his eyes. He wished he could be forever in this quiet and beautiful place. This place, who is so peacefully like no other that Jongdae ever visits before. To be forever here would be very nice, Jongdae thinks. Even if he can't remember how he came here. But if he know one thing, then that he wants to be here a little longer. At home is his life very chaotic but here it isn't. Here's only peacefulness. Jongdae would be so happy if he can come back to this place. That's would be really amazing. Maybe he can? Jongdae don't know.

Then all of sudden, Jongdae hears a short and quiet "Wuff" and so he open his eyes. There not so far from him is the black wolf and looks straight to Jongdae.Maybe it's just his imagine but for a moment it looks a if the Wolf is smiling. And no, not a creepy smile but friendly. As if he were saying "Hi, nice to meet you again". And maybe it's just because of this wonderful place and the daytime - but Jongdae isn't still in fear. Even as the wolf carefully go to him.

"Nice to see you too", Jongdae said. "I didn't except that I would meet you here. That's a surprise. But I think, I like it"

Jongdae sticks out his hand. And the wolf sniffs. It tickles a little bit, when the snout of the wolf touches Jongdaes hands. But it's okay.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter