Breakfast with a friend

Sometimes in the Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So you had a nightmare because of a wolf?", ask Minseok, as Jongdae had tell him everything.

"Is this such a big surprise to you?" Jongdae want to know."I mean wolfs are very scary  and dangerous."

"But this black wolf didn't do anything to you, right?  He didn't harm you. He just sniffs"

"Yeah... I think you're right? But why are you defending this wolf?"

"I'm not going to defend him. It's  just...", Minseok seems feel very uncomfortable. He clear his throat. "The Place where I lived before - there were wolfs so..."

"You lived with wolfs?", Jongdae staeres at his best friend. "You are kidding me Minseok!"

"Yes. I mean - no!", Minseok said. Then he sighs. "Listen. I not exactly lived with them. I only..." he clear his throat again. "It's maybe a little weird to you.."

"Definetly", Jongdae mutters. "I mean it's weird to everyone, that you lived with wolfs and I don't know how..."

"I was not living with them!", Minseok calls out. "But sometimes the wolfs were better company to me than any people. I don't know how I can put this correctly. You're right. It is weird. I am weird"

"What? No! You're not weird. Okay, maybe a little bit. But so I am. So let's together be weird, ok?", Jongdae smiles. "And for now let's change the topic of our talk"

"Thank you", Minseok reply the smile relieved.

 

Yes, it's true Jongdae is courios about that Minseok said he had lived with wolfs. Or maybe he didn't? Jongdae is it not understanding it completly. But he don't think, that it is good idea for now, to ask his Friend. Minseoks live seems to be very complicated to Jongdae. And Jongdae don't like complications. Until now he thougt, that his live was a mess but live of Minseok seems to be a whole different level. And yes, Jongdae had more than one hundred question but now it is not the time to ask questions. It's not his favorite subjcet but maybe it's better to talk about school? There some crazy Students as well, so...

"Did you do homework for school?", Minseoks ask Jongdae out of nowhere.

"Yep. Except from math class", Jongdae answers.

"What? Math is the easiest", Minseok is staring at him with big eyes.

"Hyung, you're right. You're reall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter