Wolves

Sometimes in the Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hybrids? Are you kidding me? I don't like this kind of jokes!", Jongdae said. "Or are you seriously talking about this strange persons with ears and tail like a dog or cat?"

"And exactly that's why we don't like this word", Chanyeol explained. Then he looks to Kyungsoo. "Do you allow me to do it? So that he can understand it correctly"

"Fine...", Kyungsoo seems to be everything but not amused.  Absolutely not.

"Okay", Chanyeol nodded. "Listen Jongdae, please have in your mind, that's just me. And I never would harm you in any way. Do you understand? So you have nothing to feel afraid of."

Before Jongdae can say or ask anything, about what the two are talking, the air seem  to be electrified. And then, in not more like one or two seconds after he blinks in front of him stands out of nowhere, a wolf. The fur of the wolf is chocolate brown. And maybe it's just Jongdaes imagine but this wolf seems to smile. And while Jongdae get's goosebumps and don't know to say anything, because his mind is blank like a piece of Paper,  the wolf is careful taking steps to him.

"He would never do anything to you", promised Kyungsoo Jongdae. "Chanyeol said it to you, remember?"

"This...", Jongdae caughs nervously. "This can't be Chanyeol... I mean.. It's impossible right? It's just my imagine. Chanyeol is in another room...", he stutters. "Where is he?"

"Right in front of you", Kyungsoo crossed his arms before his chest. "And you don't have to be afraid. Chanyeol is more a playful dog like bad wolf", he addet. "Ah... And if you want you can pet him."

"Pet him?!", Jongdaes voice sounds unexpected shrill. "You're kidding me! This is a wolf!", he shouts out. "A grown up wolf and..."

"And still Chanyeol", Kyungsoo interrupts him. "And one more time: Chanyeol never would hurt you. So just try it", he said. "His fur is really fleecy, I'm sure you like it. Or you can scratch him behind his ears. This he like a lot too."

"You want me to pet... or scratch him?", Jongdae asked Kyungsoo in disbelief.

"It's just a suggestion, I don't force you", Kyungsoo said and sighs. "But maybe it's better for you to get used to Chanyeol, before y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter