Baekhyun

Sometimes in the Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"My goodness, I think he would die in embarrassment if he knew about it", said Baekhyun with a amused look to Minseok, who is clingy to Jongdae. Very clingy.

"I think so too, Hyung", Sehun agrees. "I hope so much, that he didn't remember to any of this", he addet to his boyfriend. "And I hope too, that he isn't that long in heat, like I was last year."

"Yep. Two Month. That wasn't funny", Baekhyun noddet, as he remembered. "I was so annoyed of you!", he explains. "And I think we have to talk about all to Jongdae. I mean, he isn't asking to us and he take this new situation very calmly, but..."

"I know, that", Sehun noddet. "And I'm so glad that you're here", Sehun smiles. "Very glad", he added. This is the truth. After a emergency call to Baekhyun at the same the day, after his realization that Minseok is in his heat, his boyfriend  immediately came to help. And it might not look like that, but Sehun need really help. Because heat is like puberty to normal humans. Very uncontrolled. Espacially with a wolf like Minseok. A wolf, who is nearly untamed. What means, in the worst case, out of control. And a wolf out of control is never good. Not here. Not everywhere.

"Should we call Suho? Or Kyungsoo and Chanyeol?", Baekhyun asked thinkingly.

"Suho, no", disagreed Sehun. "He would only reproach me. And it's not my fault. You know that, right?"

"Of course!", Baekhyun said. "Well, I didn't think about that. Maybe we should wait a little bit, before we're calling them and..."

 

"Sehun!", interrupts all of the sudden Jongdae Baekhyun. "Can you help me? Please!", he calls out to Sehun.

"Here we go again...", Sehun seighs. Minseok seems to be a bit too clingy to Jongdae, he thinks. But after all what happend, Sehun admires Jongdae a lot for his patience. Sehun himself had Minseok already punched. Even if Minseok is his friend and not really guilty for his behaviour. It's only his inner wolf. And every alpha becomes completly crazy in his heat. Espacially if his mate is near him. It was not different with Sehun himself. That is anyways what Baekhyun is saying. Sehun can't remember completly. Maybe it's better this way.

"I come with you", Baekhyun smiles. "I think it's time to rescue Jongdae of Minseok..."

"SEHUN!!!"

"I think we really need to go",

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter