Doubt

Sometimes in the Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I don't think, that this a good idea", Kyungsoo nearly growled, when he and Chanyeol arrived for a surprise visit at Minseok's place and heard what the others planned. "You must be crazy, when you think that's a good plan. If Jongdae goes with you, he will be the only human and until now I thought, you know the elder enaugh that you can imagine what will be happening."

Minseok growled back at Kyungsoo. "They finally get to know, that Jongdae is my mate sooner or later."

"Yes, they will. But that's still no reason, to put yourself in such a dangerous situation. You know how powerfull the elder ist. Do you really want to risk that he bites yours or Jongdae's neck?"

"Bite his neck?", Jongdae asked confused, who was sure, that Kyungsoo was not referering to a bite of a mate. "What does this even mean?" He looked to over to Chanyeol, who made a very expressive gesture, which explained a lot. "Oh."

"Oh, is not even to some extent the right word." Kyungsoo sighed. "But of course I know, that in the end it's your choice - Alpha." 

Minseok sighed. He knew that Kyungsoo was right. But otherwise ...

"Okay, Kyungsoo calm down", Sehun told him. "You know, that Minseok does not have so much option. Would you like it more when Luhan and his wolves were chasing after Jongdae. Or some uncontrolled of the elders clan? Without us knowing?", he wanted to know. "And it's not like Minseok and Jongdae going alone."

"That we know", Chanyeol joined in. "Right, Kyungie?"

"Yeah." Kyungsoo snorted. "So what's the plan?"

"I will go with them", Sehun said. "Together with Baekkie."

Baekhyun noddet. "I might not be as powerfull as you but you know that I will do my best to protect Jongdae from these jerks."

"I don't to insult you Baekhyun. I know how loyal you're to Minseok and Sehun but even if you will give your best, you most probably wouldn't be much of a help."

Now it was Baekhyun who growled but it wasn't because of anger to Kyungsoo. "Still I can try."

"Yes, you can", Kyungsoo sighed. "Okay, we go. But: Chanyeol and myself come with you obviously. We can call Suho too, and maybe also Kris."

"You think it's a good idea to go there with our whole Pack?", Minseok asked him. 

"Hyung", Kyungsoo b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter