Exodus Part 2

Sometimes in the Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : Mention of other kpop stars (Big Bang)

And sorry again, for make you wait. I was very busy xD But now the updates will be more often ;)

 

"Don't laugh Hunnie, but I think I missed something", Minseok muttered. 

"Yeah, I know - to choose a drink for you and Jongdae", Sehun said. 

"No. It's more something really important", Minseok sighed. "But I can't remember. It's totally frustrating."

"Well if you want to get drunk, a drink is really important", Sehun grinned. "Just don't worry." Then he gives the bartender order of some drinks.

"I don't think it's a good idea to be drunk, Sehun", Minseok replied. "Otherwise...", he can't end his sentence because there is someone, tipped on his shoulder. 

"Are you Minseok? Kim Minseok, CEO of the K.I.M Entertainment?"

Minseok frowned and looked at the man, who is now in front of him. He never had seen him before. "Yes, I am. What do you want?"

"I want you and your friend  to come with me", the man said.  "Now."

"Huh? Why should we do such a thing? ", Sehun, who came back with the ordered drinks asked. "Besides that you don't look that trustful, you know? And after all, we're still doesn't know your name."

"You can call me G.D , if you want", the man said. "And that I have tattoos means not that you can't trust me."

"Okay, G.D what do you want from us?", Minseok asked again.  "Why should we come with you?"

"Not now, not here. But please come with me!", G.D said again. "Please! It's really important!"

"I don't think it's necessary, Hyung", Sehun sighed. "And what we need now is to go back to ..."

"Okay then the uncomfortable  way", G.D muttered. "I mean I really tried it friendly so it's okay."

"What are you talking about?", Minseok wants to know. 

"I'm talking about your mates", G.D looked at Minseok. "How was their names? Baekhyun and Jongdae?"

Sehun and Minseok gasped in unison.

"What are you doing to them?", the latter asked.

"Nothing. Not yet. But if you don't come with me then maybe I will do something. Something you really don't like", G.D makes clear. "Ah, you don't need to bring the drinks with you. The place  where we going to, there are too."

Jongdae, Jongdae, Jongdae . It's like a echo in Minseok's head. He must protect him. He must protect his mate. Nothing is more important than this. "We come with you. But don't dare you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter