Clans

Sometimes in the Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay...", Jongdae began, even if he wasn't sure if everything was okay. "I just ask because I want to know if I'm right", he looked at Minseok. "But did your sister really said that your parents and the elder, who ever it is, are going to kill you because of me? And saying soon later that you need to come with me to their meeting? Or did I just imagined things?"

Minseok hesitated shortly. "That's a way to put it", he said then and sighed.

"Are you going - or better are we going?", Sehun wanted to know. "I mean, as much as I hate to say this, your sister is right. When we're there with Jongdae, it might get out of control. More than normal."

Jongdae could feel how Minseok's grip around his waist got stronger.

"We can call Chanyeol and Kyungsoo to come with us", Baekhyun suggested. "Or Suho. They're guardians. That means they're neutral, right?"

Sehun shook his head. "They're not exactly neutral. In the worst case they are standing loyal to Minseok. At least Kyungsoo and Chanyeol."

"Isn't it a good thing?", Jongdae asked him. "And you're sister might ..."

"No." Minseok interrupted Jongdae, before Sehun could answer. "Seoyoung would not. She can't risk to leave our parents behind, like I did. And I will not ask her for it. Never."

"You did nothing wrong, Minnie", Sehun said and Jongdae felt a bit jealous, because of the nickname. "You're one of the greatest wolfs, espcially alphas, I know. Kind, proud, friendly, helpful and ..."

"And deserving of all the love we can give", Jongdae cutted Sehun's words, maybe a bit more harsh than he wanted to be. He kissed Minseok tenderly on his lips. "You have nothing to worry about, love."

Minseok replied Jongdae's kiss without any hesistation. For a few moments there were only he and Jongdae. No one and nothing else. But when he heard how Sehun cleared his throat, he got catapulted back into reality.

"Hyung, I don't want disturbe you", Sehun said. "But we need to talk about the evening, you know this right? And I got another idea, who could help us", he smiled. "Do you remember G.D - we can call him."

"G.D ?", Jongdae frowned. "Ah, you're talking about Jiyong."

"Also, Jongdae needs a crash course about our clans.", Baekhyun added. "At least the most important ones, here in Seoul,  if he comes with us. And that seemed do be the case."

***

Minseok looked at Baekhyun. The omega was right. Even if Minseok wasn't excited about to tell Jongdae about all of it. He never wanted, that Jongdae got in all of this. But if was now, it was now the case - Minseok had to inform him. At least about two or three things. And it was Jongdae's right to know. Especially now, that he had to come to one of these stupid meetings.

"You know you need, Hyung", Sehun agreed to Baekhyun.

"Yes", Minseok nodded. "Dae, if it's too much then ..."

"I like to learn more about you. Everyone of you", Jongdae said. "And after all I'm not fragile like glass."

Minseok kissed him on his hairline. "I still don't like it to talk about it. But I know it's better for you. Hopefully."

"Good", Jongdae replied. "But let's sit on the couch. It's more comfortable."

 

Minseok couldn't imagine that any of this would get them comfortable when they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter