Arrival

Sometimes in the Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh my god", Jongdae said. "Oh my god. I'm sorry so much Minnie but I think I gonna to die..." Until yesterday he thought that flying with a plane would be okay but now if he's inside he didn't think it's a good idea. 

"Dae everything is fine. Just sleep and then in a few minutes we're in Seoul", Minseok said amused. 

"Sleep?", Jongdae asked him with high pitched voice disbelief. "Do seriously think that I can sleep now?"

Minseok shrugged. "It's just a suggestion. You don't need to."

"Hyung, do you told Jongdae about Tan?", Sehun asked, who sits beside Baekhyun a row further, out of nowhere.

"Sehun...", Minseok started but becomes interrupted by Jongdae. 

"Who is Tan?", he wants to know.

"Tan is Minseok's cat", Sehun explained while grinning widely.

 

It's only a sentence with four words but it brings Jongdae to laugh for two whole  Minutes. Furthermore he laughed so hard that he forgot about his fears. If calmed a bit down he looked at Minseok.

"He's joking right? Tan can't be a cat. I mean you're a wolf, right? How can it be capable?"

"Believe me, Jongdae  - it is. Even Tan is a little Bi...",

"Watch your mouth, Byun Baekhyun!", Minseok rebuked him with a sharp voice. "You don't need to be so surprised that she didn't like you if you playing with her like that"

"What do you mean with that?", Jongdae wants to know.

"You know if we're in Seoul in Minseok's house", Sehun said still with a grin. "But I think Tan might like you as much as Minseok."

"Of course", Minseok smile. "And to answer your question, Dae. Tan was a stray and I gave her a home. But I'm sure that she chose me."

"But she knows that you're a wolf?", Jongdae asked courios.

"I think yes", Minseok nodded. "Even she doesn't saw me in my wolf form."

Jongdae frowned. "While talking about. You don't said anything about your wolf form. Not to speak about that you never showed it to me either.  Only Kyungsoo said that you're  huge and scary. But I can't believe it. I  can't believe that you are dangerous."

"Did someone said my name?", Kyungsoo asked only half awake, who sits beside Chanyeol. 

"Yep, me", Jongdae informed him. "I told Minseok that you mentioned him as huge and scary in his wolf form."

"It's the truth", Kyungsoo said. "Not all of us are so sweet and funny like Chanyeol."

"Excuse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter