the elder

Sometimes in the Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kris told me, I quote: Xiumin got to be crazy. I've never imagined, that he had a wish to die. And I'm not sure if I get to come on time. But I try", Chanyeol reported to Minseok.  

Minseok rolled with his eyes. 

Kyungsoo mumbled something that sounded a lot like: "Kris really should look after what he's saying. "

"Yeah, but he's not wrong too", Baekhyun said. "I mean not with Minseok is crazy but..."

"I got it", Minseok interrupted him. Then he looked at Chanyeol. "What's with Suho?"

"He's coming. And I don't know why but he seemed not that surprised and Yixing isn't coming but prepared for emergencies." Chanyeol snorted. "Guess it's better like that, huh?"

"Emergency?", Jongdae asked. "Do you really think anything like this might happen to us?" He wasn't sure if he really wanted an answer for his question. But still...

"We're looking out for you, Dae. There is nothing you need to worry about. The elder might be powerful, but he is not stupid. He wouldn't go against an whole Pack while there are so many others, who can witness it. Especially if you're with me and when Suho, Kyungsoo, Sehun and Yifan are there." Minseok put an arm around Jongdae's waist and kissed him.

"Yifan?", Jongdae frowned. "Who is Yifan?"
"He talking about Kris", Kyungsoo explained. "Kris's chinese name is Yifan. Originally Kris is from China. But about a year before he joined our pack. It's all a bit complicated and the details are only known by Minseok and Sehun...."

"No. Only Hyung", Sehun chimed in. "And that's not important right now."

"And Kris is what? An alpha too?"

"Gods, no!", Baekhyun called out and couldn't supress a laugh. "Even if he tries to act like that. He's just a beta. And as such he should more beware of the way he talks to Minseok. And three alphas in our pack definetely wouldn't work."

Sehun snorted. But Kyungsoo, Chanyeol, and even Minseok, noddet.

"Okay", Jongdae said. "Anything more I need to know?"

"I guess, it's the best if you avoid to talk with the elder", Sehun looked at Minseok. "And don't get angry or let him provocate you. And on the other side, don't provocate him either. That might be the worst and probably last thing you could do."

"So you all want me to be quiet and pretty?" Now it was Jongdae who snorted. He felt Minseok's tightening on his waist. 

"You're more than this for me, you know", Minseok smiled at him. "A lot more. But we need to be extra careful." He kissed Jongdae again, this time on Jongdae's cheek. "I hope that Luhan is not there", it wasn't more than a whisper. "Otherwise it truely might get complicated." He looked over to Kyungsoo and Chanyeol.

"You're guards are here for you, Hyung", Kyungsoo said to him. "We're watching over you and Jongdae." He sighed. "I guess, we need to get ready as much as we can, at least."

 

***

"I still think, that you might be something like a masochist", Junmyeon told Minseok, after they met him when they arrived at the city park. "But of course I will give my best like all of you to keep Jongdae safe. And it takes only one call and Yixing is here too." He grimaced. "But it's really relieving to see nearly all of you are here." He looked to Chanyeol, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun, wich were even now in his wolf form.

"Sometimes I think that too." Mins

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter