Exodus Part 1

Sometimes in the Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you ing with me?", is how Jongdae welcomed Minseok. In his eyes a disbelieving look.

Minseok grinned. "Not yet." Oh yes, Sehun might be right, he thinks when Jongdae's eyes became a bit more wider as they are already. This evening definitely goes to be a lot of fun. And if he can say anything, then that he liked teasing Jongdae a lot. 

"Not yet...?", Jongdae swallowed hard.  "Seriously, if it was your goal to kill me, congratulations you've won. I'm dead now, thank you very much. And... Oh my god! Is this a piercing on your lips?"

"You don't look that bad yourself, you know?", Minseok winked at his boyfriend after he checked him out shamelessly with a grin on his face.  Even if not bad might be the understatement of the year. And he definitely had to admit that his thoughts about Jongdae are . But it's Jongdae's fault. Why does Jongdae need to wear this black pants were his is screaming like: "Touch me now and/or take it off and me here!"

Now it is Minseok, who swallowed hard.  And he's pretty sure that this evening and night will be... very interesting. He really can't describe how happy he is to be back. And more than that...

"I think we should go now, right?", asked Sehun in this moment. 

"Yep, that's a great idea!", Baekhyun agreed. 

"Yes", Jongdae nodded. "Otherwise I might have a problem, if I focus only on Minseok. So I really need a drink or something  to distract myself."

Minseok huffed. "I think I really need to buy you a mirror."

 

Around twenty minutes later they're there - right in front of the "Exodus". Or as much in front as possible, because there are more than thausend people who waiting in line to go in. 

"Okay, that's gonna be fun", Jongdae said sarcastically. "You know that, right? If we're going to wait here then we never go inside."

"If", Sehun repeated. "But we're don't need to", then he looked at Minseok. "Yeah, that's fine. You look great. Hyung would you like it to come with me?"

Minseok grinned at his best friend. He's pretty sure, that he knows what Sehun plann

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter