White Wolf

Sometimes in the Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There he is again. Here in the forest. More deeper than Jongdae ever had been. Maybe it was not his best idea, because it is Night. And you know in the forest at night it's not only scary but dangerous. But Jongdae had to go. He can't not exactly say why - but it's a fact. He need to be here deep in the forest at Midnight. Jongdae takes a look around. There is nothing but trees. And he don't know what he's looking for. What can be here apart of trees, mud and.. A Howl. Now it cames to Jongdaes mind. He's here to see that huge black wolf. But why? Jongdae's everytime so in fear if he sees the wolf. And yet... There is somewhat what Jongdae can't explain. Mabe it's just curiosity. But... There is a another howl. Now it's very nearly. Jongdae smiles. Why? He can't tell.

Jongdae takes a few steps more he can see the bushes are move around and black wolf is looking straight at him. The look in the yellow eyes of the black wolf is scary like every other time. But maybe a bit different. Only a little bit. Or it is just the imagine of Jongdae. Probly it is. But anyhow Jongdae wishes it wasn't. He can see like black wolf did carefully go to him. And the fear in Jongdae is back there again. His heart is beating faster - he's out of breath like he was in the last soccer game. Now the wolf stands right in front of Jongdae and begins to sniff.

"Hi there, Wolf", said Jongdae taking up his courage. "Nice to meet you again."

No answer.

Okay this it's not a very big surprise because this a wolf. And wolfs don't talk. But who cares? Some People are talking with pets too, so what? Yes, the wolf is still very huge and scary - but the fear is not so terrible as always.

"You're very nice", Jongdae get down on his knees. "You wouldn't harm me, black wolf, am I right?" Jongdae stick out his hand. "Just take a sniff, okay?", Jongdae smiles. This is not so scary like the other days they've meet. "I think You're a gentleman. Scary but a very good one."

Then, all of a sudden, there is a rustle. Jongdae winces. "What?", he asks. And now he feels again fear. But there is nothing bad what can happen to him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter