Emergency Situation

Sometimes in the Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jongdae awakes in the middle of the Night it's not because of  a Nightmare, but about a loud rumble and a surprised scream. Jongdae frowned. It can't be his mother. She is tonight working in the hospital, Jongdae is sure about it. But what other can it be? Maybe the next apartment? But the next apartment is Minseok's. Jongdae sits up in his bed. It's still a thought but can it be that there burgler? Minseok is the only in there. He will be okay, right. Jongdae shakes his head. He is very sure, that he can't sleep if he stays here and not goes to look after his friend.

He hears again a rumble.

Okay, this really seems to be bad. Jongdae climbs out of his bed and leaves his apartment. He leans the door by, cause since he's only checking Minseok he surely soon back, so he doesn't need his keys. And if he's honest. He's really worried. Even more if he saw that Minseok's door isn't closed. Jongdae can feel how his Heartbeat fastend, like he had run a marathon.

 

"Minseok?", Jongdae asked after he enters the apartment. "Minseok are you okay? Where are you?"

"You must be Jongdae!", is there suddenly a voice, and it's not Minseok. Then a few seconds in front of Jongdae stands a tall man, with a geniune smile. "Minseok told me a lot about you!"

"Jongdae?", before Jongdae can say anything, there is Minseok. "What are you doing here?"

"I was worried, since I heard a loud rumble and...", Jongdae shakes his head. "Should I call the police, Minseok? Who is this?"

"Ah ... right this is.."

"I'm Oh Sehun", the tall man intruduced himself. "And I'm here since I wanted visit my best friend", he explained. "Right Minnie?"

Jongdae takes a deep breath. He doesn't want to admit it, but he is maybe a bit jealous. Since what does Sehun who he is? How he dared to call Minseok like that? Okay, maybe he is a friend from Minseok's life in the city - Minseok never told a lot about it to Jongdae. And since Minseok is definetely not unsocial he might have friends but why visited Minseok in the middle in the Night? That's so rude! And have nothing to do with manners. Okay, to be fair - Jongdae is visiting in the middle of the night but only because he's worried! If he weren't he would be in his bed! Besides that he really ....

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter