Questions, Answers&Secrets

Sometimes in the Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongdae is really confused and courios about what Kyungsoo and Chanyeol want tell him. And with every Second Jongdae  becomes more courios. Besides that - what Kyungsoo and Chanyeol want to tell him seem to be very important. Especially because the fact, that Kyungsoo suggest to skip school today. Jongdae had never seen or imagine Kyungsoo to do that. So Jongdae is because of that too, that Kyungsoo and Chanyeol are knowing anything what's going on, surprised. And because Kyungso and Chanyeol are so serious about all, Jongdae is nearly to say he don't want to know it. But he knows, if he don't ask he would worry about all - more than he's doing it now. And that's not really something good.

"Okay, then", Chanyeol said. "Come in, please"

Jongdae frowns. Then he takes a look to the house, in front of them and what he noticed just now. "What's this?", is the first question, which comes to his mind.

"This is Kyungsoo and my livingplace", Chanyeol explains. "It's a bit small but it's the best place to talk for us, I think. And the most important - we have delicious snacks, made by Kyungsoo, in the fridge."

"Oh nice", Jongdae smiles.

Kyungsoo grimaced. "What ever. Come in. I want to get over it. So fast as possible."

"Kyungsoo doesn't like talk that much", explains Chanyeol to Jongdae.

Jongdae noddet. "Yeah, I have noticed it..."

"Good", said Kyungsoo and unlocked the door.

 

The livingroom in the house is really not that big but it's very comfy. There are three bookshelves crammed with books. Even on the ground are books stacked. Under the books is a little red carpet to see. And in the middle of a room is a brown-red leather sofa. In front of the sofa you can see a television. A very small television. Not a flat screen but a tube tv. Jongdae catches himself, that he's wondering if that television is working or not. But it's not this question for which he came here to this place.

"So about what you want talking with me?", Jongdae wants to know.

"Sit down first", invites Kyungso and points to the sofa.

"Okay, thank you", said Jongdae and sits down like him and Chanyeol. "And now?"

"Good question", Chanyeol frowns and looked to Kyungsoo. "How much we're telling to him?"

"All?", Jongdae suggests.

"I think all is a little bit to much", Kyungsoo said thinkingly. "But for the first we can begin, and then let's see where it leads us..."

"Okay I can go with it", Jongdae agreed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter