Tan

Sometimes in the Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's almost over, Hyung. So you don't need to glare at me like you want to eat me", Yixing said to Minseok and is more than relieved, that Jongdae is here. Because if the latter would've not, he didn't think that Minseok would be here too. 

"Yes he's right", Jongdae smiled brightly at Minseok.  "The only one you're allowed to eat is me. But only in a y way, like you said a few days ago."

"I'm sure, that he had done more than just talk about it", Yixing grinned and pointed out to Jongdae's bite mark in his neck. He noticed it as soon as he entered the office. And he had saw a lot, because he works here in the hospital.  But he never had seen before a mark who is so deep like this. And the doctor in him still want offer to Jongdae his help to take care of it too. But this might be a quiet bad idea. Especially now if Minseok still glared at him. Maybe not like he wants to eat him in the next seconds. But still glared. 

"He definitely had done more", Sehun replied. "But you're okay, right Jongdae?"

"Yes, of course. Especially if Minseok is fine again", Jongdae answered. 

"Until he's completely fine again it takes a few days I think. And when he's back in his human form you need to come too, but for now it's okay for you to go home. If anything bad happens you can massage me any time", Yixing explained. "This is my card", he handed it over to Jongdae. 

"Oh nice, thank you so much", Jongdae smiled again. Now at Yixing. "And it's not against you if I say, I really hope we don't need to call you."

"Yes, I hope so too", Yixing smiled at him too. 

 

****

 

"Whoa, this is Minseok Hyungs living place? You're must be kidding me!", is the first what Chanyeol said after he carried Minseok from the hospital to the latter's house.

Jongdae laughed. "My reaction was exactly the same." Then he looked at S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter