It's okay

Sometimes in the Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jongdae Hyung? Can you please tell your mate, that I need to take care of his leg injury", Yixing sighed. "If not it maybe gets infected." After Minseok growld at him for the third time, when  he tried to touch his leg.

For the first time, after all what happened, Jongdae smiled. "Did you hear that Minnie? He only wants to help you." He petted Minseok's back. "And you know him, right? He don't want to do anything cruel to you."

"Of course not", Yixing sighed." You don't need to protect Jongdae here anymore. Luhan leaved and all of us are your friends. You know that."

"Please Min, Love.  I know it's hurtful but do it for me, okay? ", Jongdae pleaded him and scratched Minseok behind his ears. And Jongdae could've swear that Minseok sighed. But then the latter  let Yixing touch his injured leg, to take care of it.

 

"I never thought that he is so much attached to Jongdae. And that Jongdae  can do something like this", Baekhyun said impressed of the scene in front of him.

"Yep. It's definitely awesome", Sehun agreed without any hesitation to his boyfriend.

"It's not that awesome", Yixing interrupts both. "I'm sorry but I think I need to stitch it."

"You need what?", Jongdae knows is voice sounds panicky, but he doesn't care about it. What he care about now is only Minseok.

"Well... Luhan bited Hyungs leg rather deep so yes... Like I said - I need to stitch it", Yixing explained again.

"You don't need to worry that much, Jongdae. Yixing's parents own a few hospitals here in Seoul. And Yixing is one of the medicine students with the best graduations", Baekhyun smiled at him, trying to calm  Jongdae down.

"Seriously? That's really amazing!", Chanyeol calls out. "Right, Kyungie?"

"Yes, it is. But I don't know how we can bring Minseok out of here to a hospital", he rembered his mate and the others. "Especially, since he is still in his wolf form."

"That's the last problem. Here a few secret exits, about only Minseok Hyung and I knows", Sehun pointed out. "But I don't know how Minseok reacts if you tell him that you need to stich him, Yixing."

Jongdae looked down to the wolf in his arms. His heartbeat is calm and his eyes are closed - it seems that Minseok sleeps now. What is no wonder,  Jongdae thought. After all, such a fight must be very tiring and stressful. And his leg really must hurt him, because Jongdae can hear him yowl a few times in his sleep. And if Jongd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter