Manners

Sometimes in the Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you think that it's a good idea to visit them now?", Sehun asked Baekhyun. "Minseok said that he and Jongdae will have a date yesterday and..."

"Exactly. Their date was yesterday", Baekhyun nodded and pressed again the button of the bell. "And that means that we can get a update from them now."

"But ...", Sehun tried again,  knowing that Baekhyun definitely wouldn't listen. 

"By the way, didn't you said that you have a key for Minseok's house?", Baekhyun wanted to know. "Maybe that's a good idea if you ..."

***

"Do you think that we're deaf?", was the first thing what Minseok said as a welcome, when he opened the door. And  of course it was Baekhyun and Sehun.  

"Sorry Hyung", Sehun apologized instantly. "But it wasn't possible to stop him." 

"We can see that", Jongdae, who appeared behind Minseok, sighed. 

"Did we interrupt you in something between you two?", Baekhyun winked at them. 

Minseok felt a little urge to close the door again. He normally liked Baekhyun and Sehun, they're good friends  to him but sometimes it was only annoying to be with them.  Especially in the morning. Like now.

"Not that you need to know that, but you didn't" Minseok grumbled. And decided finally to let  them in. "What do you want?"

"What I want?", Baekhyun repeated. "An update of course! Now let us in! I need to know everything!"

Minseok sighed again. "Do you seriously think I'm so bad in having dates with the Love of my Life?", he asked Baekhyun. 

"Do you want me to truthfully answer that?", Baekhyun replied. 

Minseok looked at Sehun. 

His best friend shrugged. "He isn't at all so wrong, Min."

"True", Jongdae joined in again.  

"Hey, why are you doing this?  Shouldn't you be on my side, especially since you're my...", when Minseok noticed the curious looks of Baekhyun and Sehun he didn't end his sentence. 

"Are you so worried that Baekhyun will punch you?", Jongdae grinned. 

"Punch Minseok?", Baekhyun frowned. "Why should I do this? I would never. As you see: I'm well mannered."

Sehun snorted. "Yep. Of course."

Mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter