To feel sorry

Sometimes in the Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Minseok?!"

Jongdae can't believe it but it's indeed Kim Minseok, who is standing right in front of him. And his looks is quiet bad. On Minseoks cheeks are bloody scrapes, his eyes wide open and clothes are cracked. Not to mention his facial color. This is pale like a corpse. Beside that Jongdae sees, that Minseoks legs and hands are uncontrollable trembling. Jongdae isn't a doctor. But that his best friend isn't in a good condition is more than clear to him. It's such a surprise that Minseok keeps himself on his legs. Just in this Moment, while Jongdae thinks about it,  Minseok would have fallen on the ground, if Jongdae hadn't catch him in the last second.

"", Jongdae mutters. "Minnie, what are you doing?"

"Jongdae?", Minseok ask.

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry to you", Minseok said quietly. Then he faints.

Jongdae don't know about what Minseok is talking. But if he know anything, then that now is not the time for questions. On the contrary. Now he must help Minseok. What means, Jongdae must bring him in his room.

 

"Seriously, Hyung. What did happen to you?", Jongdae asks his friend, who now laid on his bed, worried. "Where had you been? And why are you sorry to me?"

Minseok isn't answering, because he's sleeping. Jongdae thinks, it's the best for now. Maybe Minseok gets then a little better. His looks still pale, but not so much like a few minutes before. But still a lot too much. In the Moment, when Minseok is fallen Jongdae want call the hospital but then he had think about again. And Jongdae decided to wait until awakes from his sleep. Maybe he's better than now. And maybe he tell Jongdae what happend to him. Why he is sorry. There is not one reason, that comes to Jongdaes mind. And that's really frustrating. A lot more frustrating than any others, what did happen to Jongdae. He don't want Minseok to feel sorry about him. Neither that Minseok is unconfortable.

"At sunday you watched over me, now I watched over you", Jongdae is whispering. "You'll see Minnie, everything gonna be okay again", he addet and climb beside Minseok in his bed. "Sleep well", he smiled, still worried.

 

"I tell you not to talk to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter