Only one Question

Sometimes in the Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay, so what are we going to do now? Do you really want go back?", Sehun asked when all of them are for late breakfast in the livingroom.

Minseok sighed. "I think I need to. You know that I'm still the CEO. And you're my representative. We're both here and the company without any lead so..."

"You're a CEO? How can that be?", Jongdae interrupts him in disbelief.

"You didn't told him that? Why?", this is Sehun again. "I can't believe it!"

"Yeah me too...", Jongdae agreed.

"Guys, please focus the topic!", interfers Kyungsoo. "Like Minseok said, we need to go. As soon as possible."

"I didn't said exactly we need to go but me", Minseok corrects Kyungsoo.

"Don't be ridiculous. If you're going back we're go together and I'm sure that Jongdae want to accompany you, right?"

"Of course", Jongdae answered immediately.

"But..", Minseok begins. 

"I'm sure Suho can help", Sehun said. "Maybe he write Jongdae a excusement. Something like Jongdae is doing an internship."

"Internship? How long do you think we're in Seoul?", Jongdae asked confused.

Minseok shrugged. "I don't know exactly. One month, maybe two?", he looked at Sehun. "What are you thinking?"

Before Sehun can answer Jongdae nodded. "Then I come definitely with you. And don't you dare to contradict!", Jongdae cleared his throat. "But I think I need to talk about it with my mother."

Minseok grimaced. "Okay, fine. We're going together", he agreed. To tell the truth he's very happy to go back together with Jongdae. Not alone. If Jongdae wouldn't accompany him he would feel like cheating. But if Jongdae goes with him he's sure that everything will be fine. Especially now if he is officially his mate. So there's nothing to worry. Except that talk with Jongdae's mother. Alone to think about it made him very nervous. 

"So when are we going to take the plane?", Kyungsoo wanted to know. "Tomorrow morning?"

"Tomorrow morning?!", Baekhyun, who listened until now too everyone's surprise, called out. "Are you crazy? I need my beauty sleep!"

"You can sleep in the plane", Kyungsoo replied unimpressed. 

"Hunnie! Please let this grumpy wolf know that I don't want sleep in the plane!", Baekhyun whined grabbing Sehun's arm. 

"Grumpy wolf?", Kyungsoo repeated. "Are you kidding me? I'm not grumpy!"

Minseok can't help it, he laughed. Kyungsoo and Baekhyun together in one room is a lot better than every comedy show. Very entertaining. As long as it doesn't get out of control. What can happen very easily. Because Baekhyun is very often a very big dramaqueen. Minseok scratches Chanyeol, who is sitting beside him, still in his wolf form. 

"Oh", Sehun said suddenly. "I think there is someone at the door."

Minseok frowns. Then he sniffs. "I'll go to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter