Complicated

Sometimes in the Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It smells like wet dog", Minseok said snarling after they finished their breakfast. "And I dislike this smell", he added. It's the truth - he really dislike this smell. 

"I think it's more wet wolf than dog", Baekhyun corrects him. "By the way, Hyung - should I tell Chanyeol how you named him?"

"Do what you want to do", Minseok sighs. 

Jongdae looks frowning to his boyfriend. "What are you talking about? Wet dog? Chanyeol? I didn't smell anything."

Minseok laughs. Sehun and Baekhyun too. 

"Sorry", apologized Minseok then "It's just... You're an human, so you can't smell it but for wolves like us it's unbearably penetrating", he explains to Jongdae. "Baekhyun, Sehun? Can someone of you go to open the door? And please..."

"Im on my Way", Baekhyun smiles. Then he stood up. And then, shortly after the door bell rings.

 

"Hey, Chanyeol - just to your information: You're dead if you shake your fur in here", Minseok can hear Baekhyuns loud voice a few minutes later in the floor. "Kyungsoo, you know that..."

"It's not my fault! He don't listen to me!", Kyungsoo seems to be very annoyed.

"Oh, that's a surprise. But fine then. Kyungsoo come with me, the others in the livingroom. Chanyeol? You're my friend, right? So please...", short it is silent. "Okay, I let the door open for you", Baekhyun addet.

 

"Hey guys", Kyungsoo smiles "how are you?"

"Kyungsoo", Minseok replies his smile. "It's nice to see you here. Sehun just want to call you now. And we're fine thank you. Jongdae telled me that you and Chanyeol had explained everything to Jongdae..."

"We don't explained everything. Just the important things... No that's not right too. How could I say this?"

"What do you mean? Just important things? Is there more?", Jongdae asks courios before Kyungsoo can go on.

Minseoks frowns. "So you didn't tell him about the others? And about..."

"This is up to you, Hyung", Kyungsoo interrupt him, now very serious. "After all you're our alpha and I don't want..."

"I know, I know. Thank you Kyungsoo", Minseok said. "Jongdae we talk later about it, okay?"

"Whenever you like it,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter