School Rules

Sometimes in the Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Sometimes Jongdae isn't sure if it's only fate in his life or just a bad joke -  maybe both. The fact is: He's in the same soccer team as Kim Minseok in sports class. Not only that. Mr. Park ordered Jongdae to show Kim Minseok the school. Jongdae inspects Minseok couriosly. The boy has a nearly round face and his smile seems very friendly, but a little shy too. The latter isn't a surprise - because Minseok is a newbie here in class. And the newbies are allways the first days or weeks a little shy. But that passes with time. So far it has been like that. And maybe it is good to know Minseok - because they are neighbors. And Jongdae he is sure that Minseok is not that boring.

"Do you like soccer?", Minseok interupts Jongdaes thoughts.

"Yeah...", Jongdae noddet. "But I guess I'm not that good like the others in our class"

"Okay. If you say it", Minseok smiles.

"And you?", Jongdae ask. "Do you like soccer?"

"I do. But it's a few time ago since I played", Minseok said thinkingly.

"Not that bad. Since today you will play soccer every monday and friday", Jongdae is grimacing. "You have to know: Mr. Park loves soccer a lot. And when our class isn't play soccer then we're doing atlethics - or none of this, because Mr. Park is sick. So I hope you're in a good condition"

"Yes, I think I am", Minseok laughs. "Thanks for this detailed Information"

 

Ninety Minutes and one soccer game later, Jongdae can say that Kim Minseok is in a really good condtion. While Jongdae is nearly out of breath, Minseok seems to be still very relaxed. Jongdae can't understand it. Maybe Minseok goes to doing gym in his free time? There can't be any other explanation. Especially for this amazing chocolate abs. No, Jongdae isn't a stalker or anything like that. But if there a boy right in front of you in the locker room with such abs, you can't not help to stare at it. But they both guys, so who cares about it? It's not so strange, Jongdae thinks. Besides Minseok is very good in sports class he would probably soon finds friends. And to be friendly with sport freaks in class is not that bad. On the contrary it helps to be famous in school. So it would be good if Minseok get this chance. And no, Jongdae himself isn't famous in school.

"So you gonna go to show the school?", ask Minseok couriosly Jongdae as if their ready to go to sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter