Wolf, Tiger & Lion

Sometimes in the Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N 

The plot need to go on, so here we are. A bit fluffy romance for you. 

 

"Did I do something wrong?", Jongdae heard Minseok asking, after they lying on the bed side by side to each other. "You have cried."

"You didn't do anything wrong", Jongdae cuddled closer to Minseok and kissed him tenderly on his lips. "It's only me. Me and my stupid human feelings."

Minseok snorted. "Never again call the love of my life stupid and... Why are you again crying?" He tenderly caressed Jongdae's cheeks and kissed him where his boyfriend's tears are falling. They're salty but Minseok really didn't mind. "Please don't cry. If you're crying I will too. And I still don't understand why you like this."

Jongdae smiled at his boyfriend. "It's all about you. Every time, it's you. And it ever will be you, my Love. I will always follow you. Always love you. I will never ever leave you."

For a few Minutes Minseok doesn't know what to say.  Then he leans in to kiss Jongdae deep. He only break the kiss if they are in the need for air. "One thing You should know: The lion and the tiger may be more powerful, but the wolf does not perform in the circus."

"And you have to know, that I don't wanna go in a circus", Jongdae replied without any hesitation. "It's way better to have my personal wild beast", he grinned. "And that in a lot of ways."

"You definetely have your wild beast", Minseok agreed. "And it might not be tamed but it adores you a lot."

"Me too", Jongdae answered and interwined his fingers with Minseok's. "Now let's sleep."

 

If Minseok awakes the next morning he can't help to smile. His fingers are still intertwined with Jongdae's and the latter is cuddling at his chest. Minseok can feel him breath against his shoulder. Minseok kissed Jongdae tenderly on his forehead. 

"Do we need to get up?", Jongdae mumbled more sleepy than awake. "Did something happend?"

"No, don't worry", Minseok answered and kissed him again. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter