The Nightmare

Sometimes in the Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I don't wanna go to sleep, Mom", whines Jongdae. "I absolutley don't wanna go. If I go to bed, then there is this terrible nightmare"

"I don't think, that you will dream this tonight. You're not stressed but happy now, right?", Jongdaes Mother smiled.

"Yes, Mom but..."

"Believe me, Jongdae it will be a beautiful dream, okay? You have to trust me!"

Jongdae didn't think, that his mother is right. But he has no desire for a discussion with her. So he smiled now too. "Thanks, mom. I love you"

"I do too, Jongdae. Sleep well", she gives him a kiss on his forehead.

"Thanks, good night Mom", he gives her another smile and then he goes to bed.

 

Its a dark Night and Jongdae can't even see his Hand before his own eyes. Only a light rustle is there. This is not really a miracle, because he's in the forest. He can smell the wet leaves on the ground. Slowly he walk forwards. Then another noise. Now it is not a light rustle but a Howl. A howl from a wolf. And it is near to the direction of Jongdae. He got goosebumps and he can feel that his heart beats as if he's running a marathon. Fear attacks him as he heard another howl. The wolf must be very neary. Jongdae should have run. Run back at home and close the door. But his legs can't move. Not even one meter. His fear grows with every second. The wolf must be very near. Now he can hear his breath. Or it's just his imagine? No. He is sure. The wolf must be...

There he is. Jongdae gulps. The Wolf stand right in front of him. A big, no you can say very huge, black wolf is staring at him. With scary yellow eyes. Jongdae thinks he had never ever in his whole life such a wolf seen. It's fascinating but Jongdae still feels fear. Even if the wolf isn't move. But alone the sight is enough for Jongdae, who still is thinking he got a heartattack. He not the wolf, you understand? Jongdae takes his courage and take one step. Then another. He now can hear the growl of the black wolf.

"I can do it. I can do it", Jongdae mutters to himself as if it were a mantra. "Every person is in fear of such a huge black wolf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter