Feelings

Sometimes in the Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO. NONONONONO. Minseok feels like he need to scream. A few Minutes before he said "I'm in love with Jongdae" brave and unafraid. And now he's nearly to freak out. But he need to explain and talk with Jongdae's mother. And he want. Okay admittedly not all what happened. For example not the topic "I'm an alpha wolf and my friends are wolves too". That would be too much. A LOT too much. But to his luck Jongdae's mother seemed more calmer than Minseok thought she would be. After all it's not an common topic to talk about love as a man, who loves a man. It shouldn't be but it's complicated. Admittley Jongdae's Mother seems to be nice. She doesen't looked like he would scold Jongdae and him. Her look is more like she's relieved. Minseok sniffs lightly. If he can't read all emotions in her face then... maybe her scent is telling him more. Sometime it's beneficial to be a wolf.

It's just a light sniff but the scent of Jongdae's Mother is telling Minseok so much about her emotions. And what he knows now is that she's above all confused. To be exactly there are so many emotions that Minseok have to concentrate to recognize which kind they are. And she's worried, that's what he can say too. Minseok smiled. He understand that she's feeling this way. And Minseok noticed her love to Jongdae. So much love like Minseok never experienced from his own Parents. But as far as he can smell Jongdae's Mother is worried about Jongdae and how much she loves him Minseok can tell that she's relieved. Even if he can't understand why she's feeling this way. But Feelings are something that can't be easy. He himself knew this very well. He knows that he is in love with Jongdae so much, he's his mate and boyfriend but to tell about all is complicated. Yes, he would like it so much to tell the whole world how much he love and happy he's to be together with Jongdae. But it's hard to find the right words. Especially for him. Just "I'm in love with Jongdae" is not right. There are also so much feelings more than just love. It's like a firework or a explosion of feelings. But how can he explain all of this? It's so embarrassing and to find the right words is nearly impossible. But if he can't explain it how could he...

"Minseok? Are you listen to me?"

"What?", Minseok asked irritated. "Oh sorry...", he addet then.  

Jongdae n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter