Only you

Sometimes in the Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I really think that cuddling with you is nearly  the best thing to do in this world", Jongdae mutters, while he is in Minseok's embrace.

"Nearly?", Minseok raised an eyebrow. 

Jongdae smiles and nodded. "Nearly, because the only best thing to do in this world is... um.. you know... when I'm with you....", he then stutters embarrassed.

Minseok smiles in understanding  and kisses him tenderly. "Yes, I know", he said. "And I really love, that you love me and trust me so much."

"Of course I love you", now it's Jongdae, who kisses Minseok. "You're the most precious and important person in my life. I would do anything that  you wished for", he promised.

"Ah... You're so sweet, my Love", Minseok smiles again. "Sweeter than sugar and so cheesy." He snuggled at Jongdae's shoulder. There it is again. The most beautiful smell in his world. Jongdae's smell. A bit vanilla mixed with flowers. Wild flowers in a forest. He only need to close his eyes and he can see it. And when Jongdae embraced him so much, Minseok felt like he was a sweet little sleepy kitten. Not like the scary big wolf he is. But he's willingly to forget it - And if it's only just for the moment right now. After all he swears to himself, that he never would let anyone harm Jongdae. With this thought in his mind and still a smile on his lips he slowly drifted off to sleep. To sleep in his boyfriends arms.

 

If Minseok awake just twenty minutes later, he awake with a bad feeling. Or to be precise a feeling that let him think that something bad maybe comes to happen. He didn't understand why he is thinking about it. Maybe because he had bad dream or Jongdae isn't beside him in his bed. Minseok sighed, get's up and goes to the livingroom. There is Jongdae with a cup of coffee in his hands and chattering with Suho. Minseok frowns. Wait a second. Why is Suho here? And since when?

"Oh, Minseok you're up now", Suho said smiling if he noticed him.

"What are you doing here?", Minseok asked him. "And where is Kyungsoo and the others?"

"Kyungsoo is in the kitchen and cooking. Chanyeol joins him and Sehun and Baekhyun... I don't know."

"But why are you here?", Minseok wanted to know again. "Dae?", questionly he looks to his boyfriend. "Do you know something?"

"Not really. But Junmyeon-Hyung said he wanted to talk with you and me about... us", Jongdae answered. 

"Yes", Suho agreed. "Sehun called me nearly thirty minutes ago. So that we can talk about all what happened."

Minseok raised an eyebrow. "Talk about what? That Jongdae is my boyfriend now?"

Suho nodded. "For example. But ther

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter