First Date

Sometimes in the Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You can drive?", Jongdae stared with big eyes at his boyfriend. His unbelievable hot boyfriend - and his boyfriend with whom he had now a date. Even if he still couldn't explain himself how he got so lucky.

"Yes, I can. Even if I don't drive that often. But if you want I show you my driving license", Minseok winked at him. "So you don't need to worry". Minseok kissed Jongdae short on his lips. "So please take a seat, Dae."

Jongdae did as his boyfriend said. "Where are we going?", he asked him. "Or do you not plan to let me know?"

Minseok grinned. "The second one. It's a surprise", he replied. "I know you're not the most patient person on earth..."

"Hey!", Jongdae protested. "I can be patient if I really want!"

"But it's gonna be a surprise", Minseok ended the sentence. "The first surprise for tonight", he added after a short hesitate. And now give me your hand."

Jongdae giggled like a child but did as he was told. 

 

It's indeed a surprise. But to be honest - who wouldn't be surprised to hear to have a date in this only God knows how high building.  Jongdae definitely is.  And he's sure it's written all over his face. 

"You know that you mustn't bring me to such a fancy place, right?", he said. "Some small bar, even McDonald's would have been enough. As long as you're with me it's okay."

Minseok smirked at his boyfriend. "Since it's our first date it should be not okay but perfect. So please let me spoil you for now.  If you insist about it , we can visit McDonald's the next date. " He kissed Jongdae. "Now come with me"

"Okay, but I seriously hope that's all of your surprise", Jongdae said after he replied the kiss, still not knowing what to think.

Minseok grinned. "Nope. It's the first - but not the only one. But you trust me, right?"

"Yes, of course I do", Jongdae answered prompt.

"Good, then come with me. There is so much I need to show you!", Minseok took Jongdae's wrist and leaded ihm into the building.

 

After they reach with the ellevator the 53th floor, the highest level of the building, and a short making out - because Minseok is Jongdae's weakness, the next surprise hits him immadiatley again. And this time the surprise is a wonderful romantic view out of the window of Seoul at night. Besides there is a table set for two persons, with lighted candles, the tablecloth are looking as the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter