Haunted Hikes

Think About It

Summary: Chanyeol's a gangster and there's something in the night.

 


 

There's a sunset hike activity that Chanyeol didn't want to do, but Baekhyun was insistent and the gang couldn't afford to lose their leader if the little runt accidentally rolled off a hill, so Chanyeol ends up taking one for the team.

As he's putting on his sneakers, Chanyeol notices a bright light on him. Looking up, he sees Baekhyun playing around with a flashlight.

"I wonder if we'll see any deers! Or maybe an owl!" the brunet exclaims, imagining woodland creatures and their little families together.

"Or," Jongin interrupts, "maybe you'll see  a ghost! Spooooky!"

Baekhyun gapes at him. The excitement before withers right before the giant's eyes. "Ghosts?"

"Forest ghosts! happens and, you know, people get lost and they die in the woods."

Sehun shakes his head, sighing. "There's no such things as ghosts."

"Oh?" Baekhyun sounds hopeful. "Then—"

"Only demons."

Frowning, Baekhyun backs away from the rest of the group until the back of his knees hit the bottom bunk from behind him. The flashlight is held tightly in his hands. "Demons...?"

Raising his arms above him, Sehun teeters back and forth, attempting to play the part. "Yeah. In the forest where there's a lot of shadows and darkness!"

"Um—"

Rolling his eyes, Chanyeol walks over to where Baekhyun has cornered himself and pulls his terrified runt closer to him. "There's no such thing as ghosts and demons don't exist, you idiot! And if they do, then I'll...." He trails off. "I'll kill them."

"They're already dead!"  Jongin says, upset by the facts. "You can't kill them twice!"

"Okay, well it doesn't matter because they don't  ing exist!" Chanyeol growls. He's getting pretty tired of the same conversation. "Come on. We're gonna be late to that stupid hike. Put on your shoes and let's go."

"Okaaay..." Baekhyun sounds unsure, but he leaves the gangster's side to go put on his shoes. After he's done tying all the knots, he follows Chanyeol out the cabin.

The pathway back to the main grounds is dark and scary. There are light posts along the way but it only makes things more eerie. Baekhyun makes sure to stay close to the giant as he waves the flashlight in all directions with one hand. Then, with the other hand, he reaches down and searches of Chanyeol's fingers. 

When he finds them, he intertwines their hands together with no protest from the gangster.

 


A/n: short update goodnight !

Leave me a comment I'm VERY Spooky

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/exolefirstclass

Ko-Fi: http://www.ko-fi.com/exobubz (If you would like to buy me ko-fi to support my work! )