Get On All Four Seasons [ pg-13 rated ]

Think About It

Summary: Chanyeol's a six, but Baekhyun's a small nine.

 

 


 

It's been a while.

A really long—fudging—while.

Baekhyun stares at the ceiling, listening to the gangster finish brushing his teeth in the bathroom.

They've done it before a few times— maybe a lot. Baekhyun doesn't like to count.

But still. None of that changes the fact that it's been half a year without any it and the brunet is anxious.

What if he's not good at it anymore? Or... what if Chanyeol realizes that he was never really good at it at all?

Baekhyun sighs, pulling the sheets up to his chin when he hears the faucet water stop. Then, after a few seconds, Chanyeol appears from the hallway, wearing a white bathrobe.

"What're you hiding for?" he asks, scoffing underneath his breath. "You look scared."

"It's been a whiiile."

"But it's not like I don't remember what you look like ." Walking over to the bedside table, Chanyeol picks up one of the lube packets and rips off a tiny edge using his teeth. "Should we just Master Chef then?"

"What? No! I mean, we can, but after we do it." Baekhyun purses his lips together. "Hey, Yeol."

"Hm?"

"I know you don't like using condoms and all, but what if I get pregnant?"

Chanyeol rolls his eyes. "Then we're having a baby."

"Would you marry me in a quickie wedding?" Baekhyun asks as the gangster sets a knee on the bed, leaning over him. "Before, you said you'd have to think about marrying me, but Sehunnie says you like quickies, so technically it bypasses your last answer, right?"

"I guess if that's how it works, then yeah. I would." Shrugging off the robe, Chanyeol scoffs at the way his runt makes a small, audible gasp. "What?"

"Aw, you're so dependable. I like that in a husband!" The runt giggles and it makes Chanyeol take a short pause in the midst of trying to pull the cover off. "That's literally all I want out of a relationship, Yeol. Stability and good doinks. Oh--and a baby, but that's really far into the future."

Before the brunet can ramble on about marriage, babies, and other things Chanyeol's not too sure he's ready for (at his age), he leans over and kisses the latter into silence.

After throwing the bed covers away, he spreads Baekhyun's knees apart and slowly settles in between them.

Pulling away, Baekhyun puts his hands on the giant's chest. "Can I be honest? I'm kind of nervous even though I know it'll fit and all, but it's been a while so--"

"I'll go slow, then." Sitting upright, Chanyeol takes the lube packet in his hand and squeezes a fair amount on his fingers. "Have you practiced with yourself since spring at all?"

"Down there? No. Jon never goes home and when he does, I'm too tired to do all that work in the dorm." Baekhyun pushes himself up and sits in front of the Chanyeol, staring at the half-hard in between the latter's legs. Without much thought, he takes it in his hand and lightly it. "I'll you off while you prep me. Lay down."

Chanyeol starts to argue but then decides against it.

Sighing, he takes Baekhyun's spot on the mattress and lies down, back pressed against the warm surface. He's careful not to accidentally wipe the lube off his hand and onto the sheets. "Get on."

 


 

a/n: ive been trying for days to write y time for 3 days but i just cant -- not to this bb lmao i just wanna write fluff & angst or whateva 

peace

Leave a vote and a comment bc im needy

Leave a vote and a comment bc im needy

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/exolefirstclass

Ko-Fi: http://www.ko-fi.com/exobubz (If you would like to buy me ko-fi to support my work! )

Insta: @.exobubz