Love Drunk

Think About It

Summary: Chanyeol's a gangster and Baekhyun's a crying weenie.

 


Chanyeol hates the outdoors. He ing hates camping. Nature and really isn't his thing, but he's dragged to the Outdoors & S'mores Outlet Store.

Sehun says that he needs to get a tent because he doesn't want to share with Taemin and Jongin.

"Are you going to be there?" Sehun asks, looking at the tent section. He spots one for two people.

"Not sure."

"We can share a tent!" Picking up the Tent-for-Two, Sehun gives the giant a big, fat sigh. "Unless you're bringing Rin."

Chanyeol sends a glare at the latter.

For a second, Sehun almost drops the Tent-for-Two.

"Why would I bring her?"

"Haha... Isn't she your girlfriend... unless?"

"She's not my ing girlfriend." Chanyeol looks off, staring at the fishing poles beside him.

He wonders if that stupid runt's into fishing or whatever... Probably not.

"But you're seeing her. On sims, when I see people casually, their profile gets a little heart emoji in my contact book." Sehun's very sure of himself. Then he spots a tent for single people, but... he doesn't want to be alone. What if there's a bear? "Do you do the ?"

"What?"

"The ."

The .

Chanyeol frowns. He doesn't like being reminded of the . The stupid little ing grammar article that's not supposed to be there because it's just not ing correct—not to mention, unnecessary.

"How's that any of your business?"

"Cause if you do and you bring her, then I don't want to share a tent anymore!" Sehun shakes his head, shivering at the thought. "I'd rather sleep outside with a bear."

"I'm not bringing her. I'm not even going."

"But what about our little boss?"

"What about him?" Chanyeol throws back.

"Doesn't he want you to win him back?"

"I don't have the time."

Sehun coughs, sensing the latter's growing agitation. He decides to just drop the subject and move on.

Hugging the Tent-for-Two close to his chest, Sehun heaves it up and puts it inside his cart. "Okaaay, well— you should come! Haha, not like that, though! But it'll be fun! Minus the whole ex-boyfriend thing—"

Chanyeol hates being reminded of the entire ex situation. It's so... goddamn annoying.

"I'll think about it."

But he only says this to make Sehun shut the up.


 

[ From: Sehunnieee 🍯 ] Chanyeol says he might not go because he's busy with Rin!

[ From: Sehunnieee 🍯 ] do you want to be tent buddies???

 


Baekhyun's been wailing on Jongdae's bedroom floor since he got the text messages. Not even Melona or Gordon Ramsay can make him feel better.

Two of his favorite things— ruined.

Ruined by his favorite person ever.

Which makes him sob even more.

"What does Rin have that I don't?" Baekhyun glares at the ceiling like its Park (fudging) Chanyeol. "I'm really, really smart. Plus, I'm also very loving AND lovable. What's wrong with all of that?"

Jongdae sighs at his crying friend.

The most he can do is sit there and just agree with everything— but sometimes, a friend just has to tell it like it is.

"Maybe he just wants you to have an equally smart, loving and lovable boyfriend!"

"But that's literally him!"

"Let's be realistic... Chanyeol wants you to have a posh boyfriend— Ah, like...Prince Harry! Or maybe, uh, Mark Zuckerberg."

"I don't want a posh boyfriend. I just want him to stop dating Rin and tell me he loves me again." Baekhyun wipes his ugly tears with this hands. "Why does he have to make everything so messy! I just want to kiss and cuddle all the time but he runs off like a missing dad out on a milk run on the 1990's—"

Stupid!

"Chanyeol's a simple guy," Jongdae says, trying to reason it out. "I think Sehun told me something about Jongin saying that he heard from Taehyung that Jinah was complaining to Junmyeon about how one of her ex-boyfriends was an idiot— then Junmyeon said that it was Chanyeol because he heard from Minseok that Chanyeol made a drunk comment about you deserving better than some 'dumb in Korea'.... Or something like that!"

Baekhyun stops crying so he can follow the gossip trail.

When he reaches the end, he sits up, angry— and sniffling. But he's been that way since the welcoming party yesterday.

"He had the balls to get drunk when I spent the entire spring crying over his dumb ?" Baekhyun bites down on his bottom lip. His eyes are starting to hurt from all the tears. "He could've at least cried, too. Maybe he really didn't care that much."

Jongdae shorts and rolls his eyes. "Park Chanyeol... crying?" He scoffs. "No, he drinks alcohol. Says that crying's for little weenies like runts."

 


A/n: Anna ou! Gnite!