Tell Me Why

Think About It

Summary: Chanyeol's a ing gangster and Baekhyun spends 100 Days With Mr. Arrogant.

 


Salem is more antsy than usual and can't sit still, so Baekhyun kicks the cat out of his room so the little thing can go play with all the cardboard boxes around the home. There's still a lot of them, and it's already been a week.

Chanyeol's suspicious about it, but he decides not to say anything. It's not his business so he doesn't care much.

"I thought we could watch something different today!" Baekhyun announces as he hops back on the bed and sits between Chanyeol's spread legs. He nestles himself against the gangster's chest before pointing the remote at his television. "Let's watch a movie. I was thinking '100 Days With Mr. Arrogant'!"

Frowning, Chanyeol glares down at the coconut head brunet. "Are you trying to tell me something?"

"Not really!" Baekhyun hits the 'play' button. "Oh, but we did miss our 100 day anniversary a while ago... But that's okay. We can exchange gifts later."

"That's a stupid tradition." Scoffing, Chanyeol rolls his eyes. "There's no point."

"Well, we're gonna do it anyways because it's important!" Baekhyun keeps insisting as the opening intro of the movies starts to play. "I feel like it was just yesterday that I saw you with a baseball bat and said hi!"

"You did more than just say hi, ." Chanyeol leaves out the part where Baekhyun forces himself in his life. It's really ing annoying.

"Yeah, duh! I wanted you to be my boyfriend."

The girl in the movie kicks a can that hits an expensive looking car but Chanyeol's not really paying as much attention as Baekhyun.

"Why?"

"Hm?"

"Why the hell did you end up bothering me?"

The gangster doesn't know what he's expecting or what he wants to expect. Does he want to feel special and be told that, oh, the runt liked him for a long time before then...? Blah blah blah— insert stupid .

"Because people said you were scary and I like challenges," Baekhyun says casually. "You were cute, too, and also really tall... I thought we'd look good together!"

That's not what Chanyeol was (secretly) hoping for. In fact, it makes him kind of... upset.

"So you're just in this for s and giggles." Chanyeol stops for a second before adding, "Not that I'm actually a part of this."

"Huh?" Confuses, Baekhyun turns his head just enough to make eye contact with the glaring giant. "No. I told you before, I like you!"

"Not in the beginning," Chanyeol corrects. However, this correction makes him more heated than he wants to be.

Who the actually cares if Baekhyun's a fake with fake feelings and fake reasons and a lot of other fake that's probably ing fake, too.

Chanyeol cares.

"I did! I wouldn't go up to a random boy and ask him to be my boyfriend. That'd be silly!" Baekhyun moves away from the gangster and turns his whole body in the boy's direction. The movie keeps playing behind his back, but Baekhyun's eyes are focused on Chanyeol's brown ones. "Are you feeling insecure? I'm kind of sensing it!"

Rolling his eyes, Chanyeol leans off the wall and tries to find a way to get off the bed but Baekhyun practically has him cornered. "Move."

"Why?"

"I have to do."

Baekhyun looks shocked. Immediately, he reaches down for Chanyeol's hands in order to keep him in place. "No, stay. Why do you want to leave now? The movie hasn't even started. Look, she's--"

Sighing, Chanyeol pulls his hand away. Baekhyun's hurt and it's obvious as night and day. "I said move." 

Slumping his shoulders, Baekhyun presses his lips together... Then he pouts. 

Chanyeol knows exactly what he's doing so he takes a hand, fully intending to forcibly move Baekhyun over, but is stopped when the runt lunges forward, hugging the gangster (which also pushes him up against the wall behind him). 

"I'm sorry, Yeol," Baekhyun's muffled voice says. "Don't be upset."

It's really ing hard to move, especially being trapped between a wall and a dork. Locking his jaw, Chanyeol gives up. He heaves a loud sigh as he looks up at the ceiling with Baekhyun slowly pulling away, just enough for the top part of his hair to brush against the gangster's chin. 

He's getting ready to tell the clingy nerd to loosen his ing grip, but Baekhyun beats him to it.

"If it'll make you feel better, um, you're my first boyfriend, so..." Baekhyun puffs his cheeks. He reminds Chanyeol of a hamster... but with bigger eyes. "Oh, wait. Junmyeonnie's technically my-- Oh! No, he's not. Wait..."

Chanyeol's vein is ready to pop. 

"No, no. He's not," Baekhyun says, finally deciding. The smile on his face is small (and cute, but whatever). "You are."

There's no point in correcting him. Chanyeol keeps saying he's not this, he's not that, but his stupid runt just doesn't get it.

It takes a second for the gangster to realize how close Baekhyun is and how the brunet's just sitting there between his legs. The big, brown eyes looking at him are sparkling and bright, only for Chanyeol to finally notice that Baekhyun's face is right there.

Maybe he's not that ugly. 

Not that Chanyeol ever thought Baekhyun was ugly.

But, like... .

Chanyeol snakes his arm around Baekhyun pulls the brunet up against him. Their noses brush slightly against each other. 

Immediately, Baekhyun blushes, but he giggles, too. "Boop!" he says.

Rolling his eyes, Chanyeol holds back the urge to comment sarcastically and tilts his head slightly to the side as he leans in, only to be interrupted Baekhyun himself.

"Wait... Uh, do you have the, you know... Condoms?" Baekhyun whispers, his lips inches away from Chanyeol's own. "Jongin says I should have them all the time with me. You never know when the mood will hit!"

"Baekhyun."

"Sehun says you like to do it during the first kiss, so--"

Salem starts scratching outside the bedroom door.

It distracts Baekhyun for a bit. "Um, I was saying that Sehun said that you like-- Well, you know, do the dirty boop!"

Chanyeol goes silent as he puts Sehun and Jongin on his hit list. friends anyways.

"Do you want a kiss or not?"

"I do! But what about the condoms--"

"I don't even ing like condoms."

Baekhyun blinks. "That's against the rules."

"There are no rules. It's just--"

A knock on the door interrupts them both and Baekhyun immediately jumps off the bed and onto the floor, physically away from the gangster. For someone who likes to profess their love a lot, Baekhyun keeps a lot of things to himself. 

"Dinner's ready! Come on down!"

"Okay, mom!"

Neither of them are thrilled, but there's not a lot they can do. Scooting himself to the edge of the bed, Chanyeol gets up and stretches. Baekhyun does the same and they begin walking to the door.

Baekhyun fights the urge to hold the giant's hand, and Chanyeol can tell.

 


a/n: good nnightttttt

leave me a vote & a comment! Tell me a true creepy story or smthn! OO spookie

ps: what song is the title from :p 

 

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/exolefirstclass

Ko-Fi: http://www.ko-fi.com/exobubz (If you would like to buy me ko-fi to support my work! )