One Two Step

Think About It

Summary: Chanyeol's a gangster and Baekhyun moves back 2 steps.

 


"Wait." Baekhyun moves his face away even though the gangster looks like he was about to kiss him... or something like that. He's not too sure. "We can't! You haven't apologized yet."

Chanyeol makes a face.

But he knows he has to say it anyways...

"I'm sorry." Apologizing is hard... but Chanyeol finds that being around the stupid runt still makes him soft. It's almost stupid. Almost. "For ing up."

Biting his bottom lip, Baekhyun nods. "Okay," he says softly. Taking hold of the gangster's hands, he intertwined them together. "Apology accepted."

"I just wanted what I thought was best for you."

"And I just wanted you." Baekhyun leans in to kiss the gangster on the cheek— then stops. "You're not really dating someone, right? Sehunnie said—"

"I told you. It was just casual."

"But casual can mean a lot of things."

Shaking his head, Chanyeol disagrees. "Casual just means that—" He pauses when he starts feeling Baekhyun retracting. "Nothing happened. I didn't kiss her or... did anything else."

"Did you hold hands?"

"No."

"What about the y stuff?"

"Baekhyun."

"I think I should know!"

Behind them, Sehun rustles in his sleep. Then goes back to snoring.

Chanyeol frowns at him, completely serious. "I didn't... Did you?"

"No! Of course not!" Baekhyun gasps— Just the thought of it is a big no to him.

The biggest no!

He cups Chanyeol's face between his hands. "Okay, well now that we're, like, in love again, I think I should tell you now that I was actually working on transferring to Yonsei."

Baekhyun leans in for a kiss, but, this time, Chanyeol puts a hand in between them. "What the hell are you talking about?"

"I'm moving back to Korea, dummy!"

Chanyeol's frozen. For a second, he actually thinks he's hearing that's not even real.

Maybe it's because he's in ing disbelief.

"What about CalTech?"

Baekhyun moves his hand out of the way. "What's the point of being a smarty pants if my pants are still on?" he asks. "Besides, I decided to go way before I met you!  But things change and Yonsei's not that bad. I just want to be closer to you."

"You can't just throw CalTech away like that." Chanyeol feels himself sinking back. "Baekhyun, you need to stop ing around with like this—"

"I was miserable! Not just with you but I also missed Korea, Yeol. I don't think it would've been worth it to stay. You know how hard it is to find Melona?" Baekhyun asks, shaking his head. "Too hard! And it's even harder to find a boyfriend who knows where to find some."

Before Chanyeol can say anything more, Baekhyun quickly kisses him on the cheek— Just close enough to the edge of his mouth.

"But you know where it's easy to find both? Here. In Korea. Preferably while holding hands with my boyfriend— you know, like... you."

Chanyeol scoffs.

Stupid.

"You're rambling."

But he likes it when the idiot rambles.

He always did.

"If you kiss me, I'll be quiet." Baekhyun snickers. "But you have to kiss me quietly or else Sehunnie's going to wake up."

Part of the gangster feels like Sehun's...

Ugh.

Chanyeol listens to his gut.

"Let's talk about this tomorrow." Giving the runt a short-lived kiss on the forehead, the gangster  lies back down in his sleeping bag. "We need to figure out this sleeping arrangement first."

Baekhyun wants to argue but Chanyeol also has a point. Plus, making out with Sehun there seems kind of rude!

"Okay, fine. But we kiss tomorrow. At dawn!"

"Sure."

Still, Baekhyun snuggles up next to the giant...

And Chanyeol sighs before putting an arm over the latter's waist.

It feels so nostalgic but so... natural.

And for the first time in a long time, he admits it. Maybe he did miss this after all.

Like, a lot.

 


A/n: WE ENDING SOON OR NAW

GOOD NIGJT!

Leave a vote and a comment if u streamed Obsession like u were supposed to this week!