Thin Hints

Think About It

Summary: Chanyeol's a gangster and he hates stupid games.

 


 

Lunch on the rooftop is as usual except Jongin's ing gross and wants to play spin the bottle. No one wants to kiss him because he just ate something fishy and Sehun's not about to kiss anything other than a fat nip.

"Come on! It'll be fun!" Jongin snickers. He doesn't have any plans other than to help Baekhyun get a kiss. There's no way in skinny titty hell he was going to kiss his boss or his little boss slash big boss' little boy .

Thinking about gang ranks makes Jongin's brain tired.

"Okay!" Baekhyun's down to play and watches as Jongin chugs the rest of the soda from the glass bottle before setting it down on the ground. "What're the rules?"

"No rules! Just... make out! And you can't refuse!"

Sehun makes a sound of disgust. "We just ate."

"I have breath mints!" Baekhyun says, reaching into his front pocket.

Chanyeol rolls his eyes. How convenient.

"Okay, I'll go first." Jongin spins the bottle and within a few seconds, it lands on Baekhyun. He doesn't even look in Chanyeol's direction. "Oh, haha... D-damn. That gust of wind, huh?"

Baekhyun frowns. He didn't feel any wind. It's a hot day, too. "It's okay. I can kiss you on the cheek!"

It sounds like the kiss of death.

Jongin shakes his head. He wants to live another day. "I'll spin again."

"But the rules," Sehun reminds him, laughing. "You can't refuse, remember?"

"Well, you can under weather related circumstances," Jongin argues. "The wind—"

Snorting, Sehun crosses his arms. "There wasn't any wind!"

Finally, it's Chanyeol who breaks up the argument by grabbing the bottle, standing up and tossing it over the guard fence. It takes a minute before the bottle is done falling from the rooftop. There's the sound of broken glass when it finally shatters at the bottom.

"Stop playing stupid games!" he orders, focusing the majority of his energy on Jongin. Then, he turns to Baekhyun, who's still sitting on the concrete floor. The brunet's looking up at him, sitting crisscross applesauce.

"And you." The gangster points at Baekhyun until his index finger barely touches the tip of the little one's nose. "Stop playing with me."

"Well, I wasn't," Baekhyun retaliates. He's a little more feisty than Chanyeol's used to. "I was playing with Jongin."

"You know what I mean, stupid."

"I'm stupid. Why don't you tell me what you mean?" Baekhyun waits. When Chanyeol says nothing, he scoffs. Standing up against the giant, he pokes the boy on the chest. "Maybe if you just kissed me, I wouldn't have to kiss Jongin!"

"Where's the logic in that sentence!?" Chanyeol throws back. "Just because I won't ing kiss you yet, you wanna go ahead and kiss him?"

Sehun purses his lips as he glances over at Jongin. They move closer together, away from the bickering "couple".

"Yet?" Baekhyun stops.

Chanyeol stops.

Everyone stops.

"'Yet' as in, like, ing never."

Baekhyun's jaw slacks. "Well, that's the opposite of what 'yet' means. Where's the logic in that sentence, huh?"

The loud ringing of the school bell interrupts their lunch session. And since Baekhyun had convinced the Handsomest Boys to start attending classes again a few weeks ago, all of them start packing up their boxes.

Meanwhile, Baekhyun doesn't let it go. "So, when were you planning to kiss me?"

Chanyeol groans as he shoves his lunch box into a little bag. "Why the hell do you keep rushing things? We're not even dating. I don't have to ing kiss you."

Baekhyun thinks about it for a bit. Then, he sighs. "I mean, I won't be here forever and—"

"You're like what? 18? You have time to wait." Chanyeol turns the rooftop exit and starts walking in its direction. "Let's go."

Sehun and Jongin follow the gang leader but Baekhyun falls behind for a few moments. Jongin's the first to notice but before he can say something, Baekhyun starts running so he can catch up to the giant and link their arms together.

 



A/n: get it! Thin mints

Leave me a comment! I think train>airplane. We'll see!

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/exolefirstclass

Ko-Fi: http://www.ko-fi.com/exobubz (If you would like to buy me ko-fi to support my work! )