Booty and the Beast

Think About It

Summary: Chanyeol's a gangster and Baekhyun discovers The .


 

Sitting on the edge of Junmyeon's king sized bed, Baekhyun swings his legs around like he's a kid at a playground. Except Junmyeon doesn't look like he wants to play any games. As the gangster walks over to his entertainment set, Baekhyun looks around the big, fancy room, wondering why someone who called himself a "gangster" didn't really live like one.

Junmyeon turns on his stereo and connects it to his phone's Bluetooth. Within a few seconds, a jazz song begins, slow, y and... dark.

Frowning, Baekhyun turns his eyes to Junmyeon who begins shrugging off his leather  jacket.

"So, are we gonna watch Hell's Kitchen now?"

Smirking, Junmyeon scoffs. He tosses the leather jacket on the floor like it's garbage. "Yeah. Right after we have some fun."

"But Hell's Kitchen is fun," Baekhyun argues, a bit offended. "We should start on season one."

"Mhm," Junmyeon says, as he stands in front of Baekhyun. "Hey, aren't you hot? That uniform jacket looks like it's uncomfortable."

"Mmm... Not really—"

"Here. Just take it off and I'll put it away somewhere."

Smiling, Baekhyun nods. "Okay!"

After the latter gives up his jacket, Junmyeon raises his brows before throwing it on the floor, too. This makes Baekhyun a little irked considering that the floor is dirty and his momma just washed it the other day. The disrespect!

"Hey, that's not nice!" Baekhyun says, but before he can say any more, Junmyeon gently pushes him back until he's pressed against the bed like a pancake.

"You talk too much, you know that?" Junmyeon says as he hovers over the male, using his arms to trap him. "Also, are you dumb?"

"What do you mean?"

"Can't you tell I'm trying to seduce you?"

Baekhyun blinks. "Were you? I thought you were just sweaty or something!"

"Whatever. Do you want to or not?"

Gasping, Baekhyun freezes. Did Junmyeon really mean  ? Like, — The !?

He doesn't know the first thing about The ! Plus, he said he wanted to save his ity before, but, oh, isn't that whole thing just a stupid social construct? Was he really saving it for nothing? The was just... . It really isn't special. Chanyeol's right...Chany

"Can I use the bathroom?" Baekhyun asks, seemingly out of the ordinary. "I want to prepare myself. I've never done the before."

Junmyeon stares at him for a few seconds before rolling his eyes. "Fine," he says, sighing as he got off the smaller male. "Make it fast. I can't hold this nut in any longer."

Nodding, Baekhyun takes off from the bed and runs to Junmyeon's master bathroom, locking the door behind him. Then, taking out his cellphone, he calls one of the few people he knows who has done the deed before.

After a few rings, someone picks up.

"Sehun!" Baekhyun coos in the phone.

"Hi, Baek!"

"Why're you whispering?"

"Oh, uh... Boss is talking about something... What did you need?"

"Uh, I need advice, Sehunnie!" Baekhyun tells him, nervous. He really doesn't know what to do or what's happening in general. "So, how do two boys have ?"

The other side goes silent for a while.

"Hello?"

Clearing his throat, Sehun struggles not to stutter. "Yeah, I'm here. So, uh, here's the thing. You're going to need a lot of lubricant—oh and a ! Use a —always! Then you, uhhh, pick who gets the, you know. The . Aaaand then you lie down and you put it in."

"Where?"

"The ? Or if you want, you could use your mouth—"

Scrunching his brows together, Baekhyun is baffled. Nothing makes sense! "The !? How will it go in?"

"Baekhyun, I really don't—"

There's a loud banging on the door and it's Junmyeon. "Are you done prepping? Come on. Time is honey!"

"I'll be right out!" Baekhyun says loudly before turning his attention back to Sehun. "Okay, okay. Lube, , , and then stick it in the . Okay. Thanks!"

"Wait, Baek—"

Before Sehun can finish, Baekhyun gangs up and begins repeating the instructions. Lube, , , ... Lube, , , ...

Taking in a deep breath, he opens the door to find Junmyeon standing outside, already half . He's so , he makes Baekhyun feel over-dressed.

"Ready?"

Baekhyun thinks for a quick second and then nods. "Yes."

 


 

"Who was that?" Chanyeol asks even though he clearly heard Sehun said that little runt's name.

"Um... Baek—"

Chanyeol scoffs like he's disgusted once he gets the confirmation. "And what did he want?"

"Uhhh..."

Sehun looks unsure about sharing that particular information, making Chanyeol deeply annoyed. No one in the gang ever keeps secrets from him! Why is Sehun being so damn disrespectful!?

"Tell me now or I'll tell beat you up!"

"Ugh, okay! Baekhyun called. He wanted advice."

Chanyeol almost chokes on his own air. The world kind of stops for a few ticking seconds but he's the only one who notices it. "What the did you just say?"

"I said, he wanted some advice! advice between two guys."

"Are you ing with me!?"

"And risk brain damage?" Sehun says, incredulously. "I think not!"

"Why does he want advice!"

Chanyeol's visibly red, and the other two can't tell if he's mad or having an allergic reaction to the thought of Baekhyun riding someone like a horse.

Jongin speaks up for the first time. He's been zoning out too much lately. "Maybe... Maybe he wants to have ."

Shaking, Chanyeol keeps his fists in a ball. "With who? Who would want to see that thing !"

Sehun and Jongin purse their lips together and look at each other. "Y—"

"Junmyeon," Chanyeol decodes. "That sick ."

Jongin opens his mouth to say something but doesn't. Instead he sighs, taking out his cell phone. "Should I call Baekhyun?"

"No." Chanyeol shakes his head. Calling that idiot wouldn't do any good. Besides, he doesn't care about him. What he cares about is his goddamn turf and he couldn't let Junmyeon stick his claim on one of his turf-itizens... "Call Posh Posh. Tell them to bring their big guns. We're going to Junmyeon's house."


A/n: we love a big gang fight omf anyways!

Leave me a punny comment I'm VERY lonely

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/exolefirstclass

Ko-Fi: http://www.ko-fi.com/exobubz (If you would like to buy me ko-fi to support my work!