Tent-for-Two Choices

Think About It

Summary: Chanyeol's a gangster and he admits it.

 


Catching himself, Chanyeol stops and puts his hands over Baekhyun's. "Baekhyun. How hard is it for you to get it through your head that I just—"

Want what's best for you? Even if it's some ing prick who lives in Beverly Hills?

"I want you—focused. On school. Not on me. Not on some summer fling before heading back home." Chanyeol did have every intention of bringing the latter's hands off of him... but he resigns to keeping their hands together. On him. "I can't give you anything worthwhile."

"That's not true!" But Baekhyun says it a little too loudly. Sehun rustles in his sleep. "You used to give me Melona... and forehead kisses. And love. Lots of it!"

"And when we fought— what'd I give you then? A ton of reasons to cry?"

"And a headache— but only because maybe I expected too much out of you." Baekhyun purses his lips together. "I wasn't used to... communicating with you like that. Like, you know. On Skype and everything. It's different. I mean, we always just kissed or cuddled whenever we had little arguments before, but it's just so different when it's over the Internet and I can't just... reach out and kiss it all away."

"Exactly." Chanyeol's jaw tightens. "And you can't focus on school if you're too focused on me."

"I thought of you every single day for six months, blocked and ignored, Yeol! I still passed my classes with an A!" Baekhyun decides to push the limit a little more because the gangster still hasn't pulled his hands off his face. Leaning in, he gets closer. "I thought of you when I went on dates with other people, too."

Chanyeol softly asks the only question that's on his mind. "Why?"

"Because you're my first love, stupid! Not my first first, but I'm pretty sure we're soulmates and that you still love me. Am I wrong?"

"Baekhyun—"

"Answer me."

ing hell.

Chanyeol pushes the latter's hand off his face and onto Baekhyun's lap. "Fine."

"Fine what?" Nervous, Baekhyun pulls back— just a little.

"I did think about you." The gangster pauses for a second. "I always did—"

 


A/n: awkward cut again! Gotta sleep 😴 BOOP!