Fearless

Think About It

Summary: Chanyeol's a gangster and Baekhyun's learning to be brave by himself...

 


The party ends up taking most of Baekhyun's attention, but Chanyeol doesn't mind. The brunet ends up getting more gifts than his arms can handle, so Jongdae tells him that he'll just get one of the servants to deliver it over to his house some other time.

They leave on Chanyeol's motorcycle when the party's just about done. It's probably the first time the gangster's heard comments about him looking cool and Baekhyun being so lucky—blah blah blah.

His gift is still unwrapped even though he insisted that it should be opened like the rest of them.

But Baekhyun had refused.

"I'll open it with you later."

The night air is a little bit cold, but Chanyeol made sure to bring an extra jacket before he even got to Jongdae's house. At this point, he has his instincts revolving around Baekhyun, which is both nice and convenient. It used to be annoying... but changes.

Some things between them don't need words anymore, so when they pull up to Chanyeol's place, Baekhyun doesn't question it.

After parking his motorcycle, Chanyeol pulls out the key and kicks down the stand. He waits for Baekhyun to carefully hop off before getting up.

The gangster checks over his bike, making sure everything's alright before rejoining his boyfriend.

"Should I start guessing what's in the bag?" Baekhyun asks, lifting up the gift with one of his hands. "It's not that heavy, so it's definitely not, like, a snow globe or something."

Chanyeol snorts as he puts a hand on the latter's back and starts walking them up the staircase to the apartment.

"And if it is a snow globe? What're you going to do about it?"

"Nothing, because it's not a snow globe," Baekhyun answers.

He moves over to the side once they get to the apartment and waits for Chanyeol to unlock the door.

"Alright. Fine. It's not." Chanyeol swings the door open and nods for the brunet to hurry in. "What's your other guess?"

"Mmm..." Pulling off his shoes, Baekhyun takes a few seconds to linger about it. "Is it... a box full of Melona?"

"Don't you think it would've melted by now if it was?"

"Oh."

They enter the gangster's room with Chanyeol shutting the door behind him. Baekhyun is quick to jump on the bed, sitting in the middle with his legs crossed and the gift cradled in his lap.

Chanyeol has to decide if he wants to sit in his adjacent chair... or sit down next to the runt.

He chooses the latter.

As he's sitting down close to the brunet, Baekhyun starts pulling out the colored pieces of paper in the bag. He eventually gets to the bottom, but his eyes widen in confusion.

Although he can feel that the item itself is a slightly rectangular box that's a little bit bigger than the size of his hand, Baekhyun doesn't know what to make of it until he pulls it out.

The wooden box is simple. Not too big, not too small. The way it feels at his fingertips is enough to prove that the sanded-down surface was crafted by hand, but it's the small, golden latch on the back that catches Baekhyun's attention the most because it means that the top is actually a lid that opens.

Quickly, he glances up at Chanyeol whose eyes are focused on his fingertips.

When he opens his mouth to ask a question, Baekhyun quickly changes his mind.

It would ruin the mood.

He turns his attention back to the box. Then, after waiting for a few moments, he gently pushes back the top.

Halfway through opening it, the sound of a soft, sweet melody begins to play.

As it plays, Baekhyun--at a loss for words--looks up and sees the gangster looking back at him...

"It's a custom melody that I made, so it's one of a kind. I figured that you might--I don't know. Have a hard time sleeping or something stupid like that."

Chanyeol stops when he realizes that maybe he should try to sound a little less aggressive, even though it comes from a very soft place in his heart.

"I thought that maybe it might help you sleep for when, like, I don't know? For when you miss me? I won't be there to pick you up after class is over... or be there whenever you want me to stay the night, so you have to be self-sufficient with the box. Be careful with it, too, because I went through a lot of trouble to get it done. So--"

Baekhyun interrupts him by leaning in and kissing the rambling gangster.

"I love you, Park Chanyeol..." he mutters, slanting his lips gently over Chanyeol's own again. "I'm glad you're my boyfriend..."

"Did I really even have a choice?" Chanyeol laughs into the kiss as he slowly takes the box off of the brunet's hands and sets it on his bedside table. Once the gift's out of danger, he starts tugging at the latter's shirt, pulling it from its neat tuck.

Briefly breaking from the kiss, Baekhyun pulls the shirt over his head (with Chanyeol's help). Soon after, it gets tossed over the edge of the bed.

"Get rid of yours, too," Baekhyun says as his hands start unbuckling the front of Chanyeol's jeans.

"When did you start getting so brave?" Still, the gangster complies and, within seconds, the shirt falls to the floor.

"Right now, duh."

As brave as he tries to be, it's pretty clear that there's a part of him that knows what's going to happen next. That explains why his hands keep shaking and fumbling.

Taking control of the situation, Chanyeol uses one hand to cup the brunet's face while using the other to push his fumbling hands away.

When he sees that the Baekhyun's 2 seconds away from arguing, Chanyeol closes the distance and kisses the boy into obedience. Then, he softly shoves the boy down on the bed until he's laying flat with his head on the pillows.

"Yeol..."

He sounds so breathless...

It's kind of a turn on for the gangster...

No.

It definitely is.

"Babe... Help me out and take your pants off for me." Grabbing the hem of his own jeans, Chanyeol pulls it down, revealing things that Baekhyun's only seen once before—and even then, it wasn't really everything everything. "Baek—"

"Can I touch it?"

"Pants off first," Chanyeol says, scoffing as he kicks the jeans to the side.

While Baekhyun hurried tries to get rid of the rest of his clothing, Chanyeol gets off the bed and walks to one of the storage drawers near his desk, which leaves the brunet a clear, uncensored view of everything...

He's never seen Chanyeol that before...

Blushing, he looks away and focuses on his jeans.

Rummaging through a few things, it doesn't take Chanyeol long to find what he's looking for. By the time he returns to the bed, Baekhyun's already (presumably) .

Chanyeol can only assume because the runt's hugging a pillow in front of him, obscuring the view.

"What're you hiding for?" Chanyeol asks, snorting as he softly laughs underneath his breath. Setting a knee on the bed, he tugs the pillow away, which was easy. The latter didn't put up much of a fight. "If you're scared, we can stop."

"No, I want to keep going," Baekhyun responds quickly. "I'm not scared! I'm just shy."

Chanyeol his head. "What happened to being brave?"

"He got shy... Duh," Baekhyun mumbles as he lets the gangster slowly spread his legs apart, just wide enough for him to fill the space in between.

He gasps when he feels Chanyeol rub against him... Then again.

And again.

Just as Chanyeol begins to lean forward, inching closer and closer to Baekhyun's lips, the brunet puts his hands on the giant's chest, keeping him at a formidable distance...

"Wait, Yeol. The c—"

"I got the . Don't worry about it—"

Chanyeol tries to kiss the runt again... but he gets stopped again even though Baekhyun has the audacity to reach down and teasingly their together.

"And the lube...?"

"Done."

"What about the—"

Rolling his eyes, Chanyeol decides to shut the brunet up once and for all by doing it the only way he knows how.

With a kiss on the mouth.

 


A/n: ***spongebob yawns*** ah... I don't FEEL like it

Leave me a vote and a comment! Much appreciated, hoes!!

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/exolefirstclass

Ko-Fi: http://www.ko-fi.com/exobubz (If you would like to buy me ko-fi to support my work! )

Isnta: @.exobubz